Coupe or Roadster?

ToofDoc

New 2014 Coupe or Roadster?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have if you can get a 2014?

• Coupe
    • Roadster

eBay shows at least two coupes in the $419k range -- that's at least $30k less than new. You could do some mods with that $30k

Who told you all '12s were $450k? '12s also had a lower base price of $387k which is $10k less than in '13. If you email those sellers to give you the msrp on those cars, you'll find the asking prices to still be at or above msrp. The '14 coupe I spec'ed out was only $435k with ggt and freight.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in! New Roadster order placed. Now we have to wait to see if my "ad personam" interior to be approved, then the waiting game starts. It will be Q2 2014 delivery per my request. I have a "hard order" because my deposit is paid in full and car spec'ed out.

My dealer Roadster Demo will arrive around June, their first customer roadster will be delivered in September 2013. There are 5 Roadster orders ahead of me.

Congrats... great news :eusa_dance:

I will have mine in august and will bring it to the cars and coffee hangar party.

Congrats... great news :eusa_dance:

I will have mine in august and will bring it to the cars and coffee hangar party.

Which Hangar party, the Columbus CNC one or the PGHCNC one or both? :icon_thumleft:

I'm in! New Roadster order placed. Now we have to wait to see if my "ad personam" interior to be approved, then the waiting game starts. It will be Q2 2014 delivery per my request. I have a "hard order" because my deposit is paid in full and car spec'ed out.

My dealer Roadster Demo will arrive around June, their first customer roadster will be delivered in September 2013. There are 5 Roadster orders ahead of me.

Congrats!! That's faster than they told me. You're gonna love it.

What was your final spec?

What was your final spec?

Thanks! It's going to be a beauty!!

That cost does not include:

Ad Personam interior - pending approval by Lamborghini

Brake caliper paint job (by dealer) - $2400

Exhaust tune (by dealer) - $2500

GGT - $4500

Shipping - $2995

Sales tax

Roadster really is a no brainer if you are going new. Looks as good or better then the coupe and offers you both worlds.

Congrats on making the correct choice! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Oh and for $560 I will be over to wire your garage door opener right to your high beams. Just flash em to open the door. No need to pay lambo! I will do it for half that. ;)

Lambo tax baby!

If pricing is to be factored in, I think it is important to note that there are many Aventador coupes available right now for far less than a new order coupe, much less a Roadster. Of course they haven't been built to your exact specification but you could have one this driving season. If you're willing to spend the extra money and/or wait the extra time, definitely order a roadster. Why wait a really long time for a coupe when you can buy one for less now, wrap it any color you like, and spend the savings on some mods. Just my two cents.

:iamwithstupid:

Just an FYI, there should be quite a few Aventador Roadsters up for sale in the next 2-3 weeks. Once Lamborghini corporate gives the dealers an ok to sell them.

Just an FYI, there should be quite a few Aventador Roadsters up for sale in the next 2-3 weeks. Once Lamborghini corporate gives the dealers an ok to sell them.

With inflated price tag guaranteed!

With inflated price tag guaranteed!

Depends on your dealer. My dealer joked about how Miami is probably going to get 150K over sticker, but they aren't going to pull that b.s.

P.S. Congrats on your order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the order. It's wierd that they called the wheels 'rims'

I also love how Lambo refers to the US owners manual, as "In American" (or something like that). I always bust that out when I want to show people I speak American, not English. :lol2:

I also love how Lambo refers to the US owners manual, as "In American" (or something like that). I always bust that out when I want to show people I speak American, not English. :lol2:

image.jpg

Did I miss the color you are going with Toofdoc?

What color will it be?

We will all see! :eusa_dance:

Congrats on the order. It's wierd that they called the wheels 'rims'

Lamborghini is trying to stay current with slang!

Congrats!! That's faster than they told me. You're gonna love it.

Congrats on making the correct choice! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Congrats on your order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I can't wait to see it! I hope they are able to do your interior request.

Thanks guys! I'm excited! Once my interior "ad personam" gets approved, I'll share some more hints with you all.

A little hint now: NO current new or old Lambos has it that I've seen!!! :eusa_think:

Have roadsters hit most of the dealers already? I didn't think that many had their test cars yet.

Have roadsters hit most of the dealers already? I didn't think that many had their test cars yet.

Those who flew theirs in, should have them. The rest (ocean freight) are in transit as we speak.