Newbie from OKC

Villa21

Hey everyone! Just joined the board I heard about it from a few friends that are members on here and I am planning on purchasing a G soon so I was mainly on here for research and have already found alot of good info. I liked the atmosphere from the threads I have read. It has the same feeling as one of the other boards im on so I decided to make a profile and join. Im a huge car guy and can spend countless hours doing things having to do with cars (not counting the hours that I work at the dealership ha!) I currently drive a 2013 BMW M3 LRP and love it, it will def be hard to part with it but I've had my eyes on a G for a while and the time is near haha! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome, the only thing we don't do here is offer counseling for the addiction you will be soon experiencing :icon_mrgreen:

Counceling addictions are for people that want to get rid of the addictions...I'm perfectly fine with mine! :eusa_dance:

Counceling addictions are for people that want to get rid of the addictions...I'm perfectly fine with mine! :eusa_dance:

Good answer, I think you will fit in just right :icon_thumleft:

Welcome, just up the street in Tulsa. I get down to OKC 4-5 times a year.. let me know if you all have some gatherings.

lambo3.jpg

Welcome, just up the street in Tulsa. I get down to OKC 4-5 times a year.. let me know if you all have some gatherings.

lambo3.jpg

Man thats a nice looking G! We have a cars and coffee meet every first saturday of the month you should swing the car by. Do you know anyone in the car scene down here in OKC?

lambo3.jpg

Yea, our cars and coffee is pretty solid. And we almost always go for a 45min to an hour cruise after to a food destination in some rural town. We'll go somewhere new every month. Always a great time...

Yea, our cars and coffee is pretty solid. And we almost always go for a 45min to an hour cruise after to a food destination in some rural town. We'll go somewhere new every month. Always a great time...

Some have to work Andy.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the hunt. In the mean time post some pics and thoughts on your M3 over in the BMW section. Would love to read up on it.