Toronto Concert tickets

Chimay52

Anyone have hook ups for concert tickets in Toronto?

I want to buy One Direction tickets for my daughter for July 9 or 10 so she will, you know, like me again for a week or so.

Seems they are sold out and I don't want to try eBay unless i have to.

Anyone have hook ups for concert tickets in Toronto?

I want to buy One Direction tickets for my daughter for July 9 or 10 so she will, you know, like me again for a week or so.

Seems they are sold out and I don't want to try eBay unless i have to.

I just realized I was probably supposed to put this in another forum but I am not sure which one.....

I am just amazed that I am able to operate an iPad with little to no issues. That plus the forum capitalized the b in eBay and the p in iPad automatically. Power...

I just realized I was probably supposed to put this in another forum but I am not sure which one.....

I am just amazed that I am able to operate an iPad with little to no issues. That plus the forum capitalized the b in eBay and the p in iPad automatically. Power...

Why not check kijiji? Maybe get someone who bought but can't make it. good luck,man!

Great, thanks! Man am I ever a rookie at buying tickets. I think I checked ticketmaster and couldn't come up with anything and yet there are all sorts of options on stubhub.

Thanks sprite!

Great, thanks! Man am I ever a rookie at buying tickets. I think I checked ticketmaster and couldn't come up with anything and yet there are all sorts of options on stubhub.

Thanks sprite!

No problem. I've used StubHub a bunch of times and never had a problem. It's basically a brokering service for reselling tickets.

Yea, but it can't tell you where to buy tix, so it's useless :icon_mrgreen:

Yea, but it can't tell you where to buy tix, so it's useless :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah true enough. I asked Siri where I could get tickets but she told me to stop bothering her, she wants her space and she is getting a restraining order against me.

So we're just going through a bit of a rough patch right now.

Yeah true enough. I asked Siri where I could get tickets but she told me to stop bothering her, she wants her space and she is getting a restraining order against me.

So we're just going through a bit of a rough patch right now.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: