Guy tight roping Grand Canyon Live

PCow

Nick Wallenda is about to walk across the Grand Canyon. It's live on Discovery Channel right now.

His family has had some rough luck. Youtube his grandfather Karl Wallenda to see what this shit is all about.

Best

"Life is on the wire.... The rest is just waiting"- Karl Wallenda.

Holy shit my palms are sweating. He has a mic on so if he falls you will hear him the entire way down....

He almost fell just a minute ago and he squatted down and was completely still.... fcuk me.

Holy shit my palms are sweating.

x2

Holy shit my palms are sweating. He has a mic on so if he falls you will hear him the entire way down....

That's what kills me... I'm assuming there is a small delay so they would cut for us but his own dad wouldn't have that opportunity.

My wife thinks they prerecorded the "thank you jesus" as a way to combat him cussing. He's said several times he doesn't like it. Wind is too high, and cable is covered in dust. This shit is giving me anxiety.

Thank you Jesus. Jesus fcuking Christ. Thank you fcuk. Jesus.

Thank you Jesus. Jesus fcuking Christ. Thank you fcuk. Jesus.

My wife and I both died laughing at this. Perfect.

Jesus. Why the fcuk did I do this Jesus? I must be out of my fcuking mind Jesus. Jesus.

In Jesus name, I should have stayed in the visitors center Jesus. Why did I do this Jesus?

HA You caught that too? He did say "Jesus, lord, sorcerer. Dad, I don't want to talk to anybody".

HA You caught that too? He did say "Jesus, lord, sorcerer".

What in the hell does that mean?

I was questioning all the jesus talk. More power to you if thats the way you truly feel. Im not going to say anyone is wrong in their thinking.

I thought about this after the Red Bull Stratos jump that was also live. These things what would happen if something negative happens? They are surely on a delay, but if they cut away you know what happens. Seems like a big risk for the networks too.

So the Navajo just gave him a buckle and necklace for protection. I was thinking, why the fcuk did you not give him that in the beginning? You know why? Because if they did, and he fell, he would have probably screamed "fcuk YOUR BELT BUCKLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Dude has a huge set of testicles.

I was questioning all the jesus talk. More power to you if thats the way you truly feel. Im not going to say anyone is wrong in their thinking.

I thought about this after the Red Bull Stratos jump that was also live. These things what would happen if something negative happens? They are surely on a delay, but if they cut away you know what happens. Seems like a big risk for the networks too.

What would happen is their ratings go through the roof.