LP570 Bucket Seat swap for Comfort Seats (yellow trim)

gtdave

I'm 6'2". I've had my 2011 LP570 for 6 months and while it's been amazing, I frequently get neck and back pains because I have to contort myself to fit. I won't even mention the grief my wife gives me ;-). If you know anyone who has the yellow trim and prefers the fixed carbon buckets, I might be interested in a trade.

I'm 6'2". I've had my 2011 LP570 for 6 months and while it's been amazing, I frequently get neck and back pains because I have to contort myself to fit. I won't even mention the grief my wife gives me ;-). If you know anyone who has the yellow trim and prefers the fixed carbon buckets, I might be interested in a trade.

I have my black mint leather seats with orange stitching...I'll trade you them and pay some money for yours.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300926391646?ssPag...984.m1555.l2649

how much are you asking for the seats?

how much are you asking for the seats?

Normal forum etiquite is to say that I'm interested or I will take them if the first person doesn't come through.

Trying to outbid or step in front is definitely uncalled for. This forum is better than that.

I've been looking for these seats for a couple years to complete my car but at this point, Dave said he may just keep them.

Dave, please give me a call before you make any decision. I really don't want anyone to try to outbid me behind my back. If you decide to just keep them, no worries.

Here is a crappy cell pic of my seat - suede doesn't come out that well but they are in great shape.

sl_seat_1.jpg

Normal forum etiquite is to say that I'm interested or I will take them if the first person doesn't come through.

Trying to outbid or step in front is definitely uncalled for. This forum is better than that.

I've been looking for these seats for a couple years to complete my car but at this point, Dave said he may just keep them.

Dave, please give me a call before you make any decision. I really don't want anyone to try to outbid me behind my back. If you decide to just keep them, no worries.

Here is a crappy cell pic of my seat - suede doesn't come out that well but they are in great shape.

:iamwithstupid: Let's show some class here guys! Form a line or wait for the eBay listing.

:iamwithstupid: Let's show some class here guys! Form a line or wait for the eBay listing.

After hearing the situation and seeing that you have regular SL seats which would probably work better in his application LP570...your right!

I hope the member who started the thread works something out for those nice SL seats with yellow stitching. They would work really well for his car!

If he's interested what Ag02M5 is offering is direct genuine replacement. Good luck with both of you guys with getting what you want !

If he's interested what Ag02M5 is offering is direct genuine replacement. Good luck with both of you guys with getting what you want !

I've been chatting with Ag02M5 and the local dealer about this. I didn't realize this thread was going to get crazy. There a few technical hurdles to overcome in terms of wiring, airbags, and mounts. I absolutely would not trade for any seat that isn't a Superleggera yellow stitch.

I can help advise on any issues with swapping. I will even give you my number, I know the seat swap game by heart. No extra pieces are needed except MAYBE by Ag02M5 which he can buy for less than $100 to bypass the airbag lights.

Your car comes with the bypass plugs under the seat and you could probably just give those to Ag02M5 if you wanted to.