Factory sport exhaust

86Cannon

Has anyone installed the new factory sport exhaust for the gallardo? How does it sound, and is it worth the money? Sarasota has a video posted on you tube.

Had a chance to hear a new 560/4 with it at the

Lambo driving experience. Noticeably louder than the other

G cars. Not sure of the cost but it definitely sounded great!

Wasn't aware they had one, software or hardware?

Hardware definitely. Not sure if software is modified.

Hardware definitely. Not sure if software is modified.

Very interesting, I was thinking a software update similar with what they are providing for the Aventador

Very interesting, I was thinking a software update similar with what they are providing for the Aventador

That would be much more likely and very easy for them to do. It seems unlikely they are going to start making new hardware for an outgoing car, be interesting to know though.

Is it the same hardware used on the superlegerra?

SL exhaust is the same it just sounds louder as less sound proofing.

Not the same as SL its a new sport exhaust system all NEW has no flaps good sound. Some will think its not loud enough but that's always the case with any exhaust.

Not the same as SL its a new sport exhaust system all NEW has no flaps good sound. Some will think its not loud enough but that's always the case with any exhaust.

jefflambo do you happen to know if it is louder than the 570 SL factory system ?

jefflambo do you happen to know if it is louder than the 570 SL factory system ?

There's a thread on luxury4play posted by a west coast Lambo

Dealership.

It's definitely louder than any stock

G I've heard.

I called the advertising dealership and it is exhaust only, no software flash. They also stated it should give my lp550 15-20 more hp. Ad on website said up to 60 hp gain, not sure how they figure that? Looking for an exhaust to make the Gallardo sound like it should, it is just too quiet with the factory exhaust. Sarasota is the place if you want to check it out.

Thanks for the link. After viewing, I do not think it is going to be loud enough. I am still searching!

Thanks for the link. After viewing, I do not think it is going to be loud enough. I am still searching!

You want loud try Capristo, it's so loud I regret having it, factory exhaust sounded more refined, granted not very loud at normal cruising but quite loud in Corsa during spirited driving, I think the factory sports exhaust above would be perfect for me.

My neighbor has a Tubi on his Gallardo and my wife commented the other day saying his car when he leaves his place sounds like a Lambo but mine sounds like " What the hell was that!"

I am looking for loud, but still refined as you say. I was thinking tubi, larini, and or quicksilver. I really miss the sound of the factory exhaust on the first gen lambs (06-08). Just really want to hear them in person as I don't think the cell phones or go pro's do the exhaust justice!