Underground Racing Gallardo breaks records.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we do not install full cage, because this car is for everyday use. not good to go to the disco with cage in the car )

HAHA! Tra1nEr, you purchased your car from Dubai, correct? Do you travel to Dubai often? I'm asking because the car was first temporary imported to Russia with Dubai plates and only later it got Russian plates.

HAHA! Tra1nEr, you purchased your car from Dubai, correct? Do you travel to Dubai often? I'm asking because the car was first temporary imported to Russia with Dubai plates and only later it got Russian plates.

yes, I live in Dubai half of the year every winter. At first time, car arrived to Russia with Dubai plates on it )

image.jpg

The weight for you at 3624 seems about right for a full twin turbo part cage car. There is a lot of stuff that goes in the car when it's fully loaded. Good luck and keep us up to date about how your losing weight and hopefully beating the GTR

yes, I live in Dubai half of the year every winter. At first time, car arrived to Russia with Dubai plates on it )

Good to know, congrats on the car and the record! Keep us updated on your progress with lots of pics and videos, welcome to the best forum! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta love how it passed the finish line...

His reaction at the end: "I mean shit happens what you gonna do? Let me smoke this real quick."