My last and final diablo request!!!! Maybe

diabloIowa

I need to know if anyone is familiar with this 91 diablo located in CT.

1991 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO

VIN: ZA9DU07P0MLA12218

This is my last try. I have almost bought three other diablos and all of them haven't checked out. Quite depressing to say the least. This is my last and final!

1991 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO

This is my last try. I have almost bought three other diablos and all of them haven't checked out. Quite depressing to say the least. This is my last and final!

That's the one on eBay right? I would be interested in selling mine to free up some money for house refinancing. You may have already seen my for sale listings but feel free to message me if you want. The black one is cheaper

1991 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO

what color is it ? I believe one of my past Diablos vin ended in 218...I'll check my old registrations.. BTW I'm in Connecticut if you need it looked at.

there was a black one in the Stamford Connecticut area that has been for sale on and off for a few years.......this may be the one as there are few in Connecticut...I called on it a few years ago and they were very sketchy on any info....I have not seen it.

there was a black one in the Stamford Connecticut area that has been for sale on and off for a few years.......this may be the one as there are few in Connecticut...I called on it a few years ago and they were very sketchy on any info....I have not seen it.

I ended up buying the one in the post above. AMAZING!!! The condition my diablo is in should be museum quality. Very happy.....

I did have my CEL come on. How do I clear them? Thinking maybe o2 sensors with the change in temps.

There is a risky method to clear them by using paperclips in the appropriate spots under the passenger seat. The process is on Lambo Web. Other wise, once the car is off for a while or battery is disconnected then they should go off. Do the key turning Off-On-Off-On-Off-On-Off-On and then count the number of flashes. The list of codes is also on Lamboweb I believe under the ECUs section for Diablo. Hope that helps

• 3 months later...

Wow gentleman. This was pretty rude. I did just buy the car but decided to pursue a new business venture. I hate to sell this lambo, it's amazing. But, finances come first. I would appreciate it if instead of bad mouthing my vehicle for the perspective buyer is if you could offer insight instead of unfounded opinions. This diablo is top ten on the market. I searched for months.......

Anyone is free to come take a look and bring a mechanic along.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he might have been pointing more to the motivations behind ownership than the car actually looking "meh," or that there is often the possibility of a hidden story with such a quick turnaround leading to a "meh." I really can't fault any of the comments in this thread. I would be wondering the same thing and would be calling you to dig up the story if I were a buyer.

Otherwise, I don't see any rudeness here. Just a few guys taking guesses as to what might have gone wrong in such a short time span because there's a good chance of it with a car like this. 'Glad that you are saying you were happy with it and that it still has a clean bill of health, but these kinds of jaded opinions are insight. It's Diablo. At that, it's a model-year Diablo with a reputation among experienced techs and the forums and for hiding gremlins. Yet it's easy for a black car to look like crap on the internet, so I'm guessing it is indeed a nice example since it doesn't look like an old'-n-worn black car at all!

btw, I too saw this car on eBay before it was posted here and the first thing I noticed was the lack of interior pics, so that might add to buyer confidence and your asking price if you put those pics in the auction. A great interior in a 20+ year old car is definitely something to show off...jussayin'