Veneno Roadster?

LSHG

I think combining the style of the race inspired Veneno with the unique styling of the Aventador J would be a good idea ... the J does have a racing background too, so the two are a match made in heaven ... meet the Lamborghini Veneno J Concept ... comes with two color coded helmets ...

Too bad it's just a fragment of my imagination ... but it would be nice I think.

So it's like a really really insane arial atom.... :eusa_think:

Saw this on 6speed.

2015-Lamborghino-Veneno-Roadster-Rendere

Strange thing is ... I mention a Veneno J online on Wednesday ... before I had my mockup finished ... and a day later I see a Topspeed render that uses the Aventador J rear wing and convertible setup ... now either 'great minds think alike' ... or someone rushed a render before mine was done ... anyway, does look impressive but I wouldn't use the J rear wing, the massive Veneno one is the one to use.

Damn, I would be so pissed reading this if I was Raginbull... If true that is...

Also, I think Lamborghini should stop pissing customers off, first the Reventon and now the Veneno..

Damn, I would be so pissed reading this if I was Raginbull... If true that is...

Also, I think Lamborghini should stop pissing customers off, first the Reventon and now the Veneno..

I think it too. I prefer the Reventòn Roadster instead of the coupè but it ton fair to customers.

I think the factory must do the coupè/roadster at the same time and give to a customer the opportunity ti choose.

1st the Reventòn and then the Veneno. I know they need to think with business brain but i think that the factory need to preserve the customers and not go against them saying that there are just 3 model of a super-rare car and after some months saying that there is a roadster version.

Not happy for that even if the roadster will be great.

Coupe stays in PA and the roadster goes to FL. RB isn't pissed...he is pumped that he gets to buy another lambo.

I NEVER said anything like that to you. I have not confirmed or denied the Veneno Roadster or any other special edition Lamborghini rumor with you. Please do not falsely quote me or give the impression that I said something to you about any unreleased / unannounced cars from any brand - that never happened. :eusa_naughty:

I know it's a joke, but it doesn't read that way.

I NEVER said anything like that to you. I have not confirmed or denied the Veneno Roadster or any other special edition Lamborghini rumor with you. Please do not falsely quote me or give the impression that I said something to you about any unreleased / unannounced cars from any brand - that never happened. :eusa_naughty:

I know it's a joke, but it doesn't read that way.

My bad Kris!!! I didn't not mean to give the impression that I was quoting you or had inside info at all!!!

Pure speculation on my end. Winky don't be mad at Kris if I guessed right!!!

Guys I have no info at all guys. Sorry for the confusion. :icon_thumleft:

Guys I have no info at all guys. Sorry for the confusion. :icon_thumleft:

Don't worry, I had this info few weeks ago from a very reliable source wich will stay nameless unless they decide otherwise.

The right dealers know before good customers do, dealers in turn contact their preferred customers and the rest is history, in these situations Lambo doesn't care if info is leaked because secretly they want the word to get out there in order to market their product, if they did care they would be as tight lipped as they are about the Gallardo replacement, so RB has nothing to worry about :icon_thumleft:

• 2 months later...
Is that the same color as the Aventador J?

It's Rosso Veneno. Painted exclusively for Veneno Roadster. Also you can choose own your color.

It's Rosso Veneno. Painted exclusively for Veneno Roadster.

thanks

It's Rosso Veneno. Painted exclusively for Veneno Roadster. Also you can choose own your color.

Now that's interesting. Can't wait to see some photos of a Verde Ithaca one.

• 2 weeks later...
Now that's interesting. Can't wait to see some photos of a Verde Ithaca one.

Here you go:

veneno_roadster_19.jpg

Why not in a Blu Nethus:

veneno_roadster_22.jpg

Giallo would be nice too I guess:

veneno_roadster_17.jpg

Just in case you can't make up your mine ... have it in a rainbow finish:

veneno_roadster_28.jpg

If you want a one of a kind ... install some custom wheels:

veneno_roadster_29.jpg

Or how about a 'His and Hers', a Veneno with the Verde details ... and a Veneno Roadster that looks just like it:

veneno_roadster_30.jpg

Even more shades can be found on my Veneno Roadster, the shades page...