Aloha from Hawaii

Gilbert

Aloha

haven't been on the forum for years. finally My G is on it's way to the Aloha state. when it arrives I'll post some pics. this is my 1st exotic and a life long dream. thought it would make a nice 39 th Bday present.

Congrats, if you think you excited now wait to see how you feel when you get it :icon_thumleft:

damn I so know your right. I just got the pics of it getting loaded on the flat bed for shipping. damn it's sexy

here's some pics of it getting ready to come to the island

I know how that wait feels. I bought a 997TT a couple months ago from La Jolla and it arrived two weeks ago. The wait was excruciating. Did you ship via Matson? My car was dirty, but they seemed to take good care of it. Haven't seen a ton of Gs around the island. I was in the market for a G before the TT, but just couldn't find the right car for the budget. Good luck, hope to see the car around.

I know how that wait feels. I bought a 997TT a couple months ago from La Jolla and it arrived two weeks ago. The wait was excruciating. Did you ship via Matson? My car was dirty, but they seemed to take good care of it. Haven't seen a ton of Gs around the island. I was in the market for a G before the TT, but just couldn't find the right car for the budget. Good luck, hope to see the car around.

you right the wait is driving me nuts. I have only seen a few G's around Oahu. I didn't ship matson they were pretty much dicks on the phone. asked them about special handling and the guy said it's just a car. so I said peace out I'll stick with Pasha.

you guys cruising oahu?

a little...but mostly to chill/hangout @ the Regency Club to talk cars..am gonna convince Russ that he should also get a Diablo.

shoot me a PM if you are free to drop by

you right the wait is driving me nuts. I have only seen a few G's around Oahu. I didn't ship matson they were pretty much dicks on the phone. asked them about special handling and the guy said it's just a car. so I said peace out I'll stick with Pasha.

Funny. I didn't even think about special handling, then they called me and told me they delayed the car a week so it could be on a special roll-on roll-off vessel due to the value and ground clearance (no extra charge). When I went to pick it up it was parked up front next to a Bentley, and they walked me to the car instead of driving it to the pick up area. It was obvious they wanted to handle the car as little as possible. I'm sure Pasha will be good though.

Funny. I didn't even think about special handling, then they called me and told me they delayed the car a week so it could be on a special roll-on roll-off vessel due to the value and ground clearance (no extra charge). When I went to pick it up it was parked up front next to a Bentley, and they walked me to the car instead of driving it to the pick up area. It was obvious they wanted to handle the car as little as possible. I'm sure Pasha will be good though.

they always do a pretty good job for me. what part the island you on?

Beautiful car. Congrats on your first G purchase!

First G I drove back in 07 was a friends and it was this color. Color really pops out in the sun.