youtube video not showing on forum

Lambo91

Hi mods, been away for awhile and i notice that all the videos from youtube on this forum seem to be hidden for me, all i see is a blank post? but when i click reply to the video, i can see the link..but not in the thread itself.

is it my adblock giving problems or some forum setting? :eusa_think:

thanks!

Mine does that with Firefox on my android tablet too.

yes i am using firefox on my mac, did you get it fixed? if so, how? (no plans on changing browser) :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

Happens to me at work with Chrome but that is because work blocks youtube. I can pull the video up with HTTPS:// in front of it.

Happens to me on Chrome on iPad, the embedded video doesn't work unless I refresh the window, actually you can't even see the video initially it's just a blank page, no idea how to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
It's very frustrating, embedded videos don't show unless I refresh, anyone with a solution?

I have the same problem on my iPad only, on my work PC I don't have any issues. It must be that our iOS 7 doesn't recognize embedded flash videos. I might add this only started after I did the iOS update.

I have the same problem on my iPad only, on my work PC I don't have any issues. It must be that our iOS 7 doesn't recognize embedded flash videos. I might add this only started after I did the iOS update.

It seems like the issue lies in the Safari browser. In Safari, press the 'Reply' button and then go back to the viewable page and the video(s) should display (PITA), or download the Chrome browser.

It seems like the issue lies in the Safari browser. In Safari, press the 'Reply' button and then go back to the viewable page and the video(s) should display (PITA), or download the Chrome browser.

does it on the chrome browser too.