Light it up (Engine Bay)

gemlender

I had lights installed in the engine bay. It turned out great and looks factory. The switch was placed on the center console on the left the mirror adjustment where there was a dead switch. When the lights are off there is a red light. Touch the switch and the blue light comes on and turns the lights on. Now when I park it at night the engine shines so it can be seen.

post-21505-1380855298_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1380855312_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1380855323_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1380855334_thumb.jpg

Looks great, do you turn it on and leave it like that? How long before it drains the battery?

Thanks. I drive with it on at night. So far I have left it on when parked for an hour with no problems. I have not had time to check how long it will go.

Looks great, that's my next mod. How much power do LED's consume anyways? It would be nice to have them lit while being parked at night.

Looks great, that's my next mod. How much power do LED's consume anyways? It would be nice to have them lit while being parked at night.

they draw very little power. I had them in my old G also and would go out to eat and leave them on. I never had a problem when I came back to start the car. So far with these I have left them on for an hour with no problems.