Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)

Underground Racing

Congrats on the great runs UGR/Stacy. It was nice meeting Stacy and KC for the first time out there in Cali. It was a great event and the venue was really top notch. Seriously wish I could be on an airstrip like that every weekend. Haha.

Looking forward to some friendly competition in the future at 2k and TI. I can appreciate a fast car from any tuner, UGR, ##, Heffner etc. I just wish we could all get along! We all do this for the same reason, the adrenaline rush, the bragging rights and the passion for stupid fast cars.

Anyways, congrats again!

Thanks for the comments gents!

Fastlane, it was in Coalinga at the Coalinga Municipal Airport.

PS: No Fly Zone is doing one at the end of November!

If anyone has the Info on the No Fly zone race end of Nov. Please post it or PM

Guess the Cam Newton signed Jersey didn't help the Panthers get a win.... At least you broke a half mile record though.

LOL Broke your own half mile record that is.

Awesome to see you guys out there with these cars and really enjoying them!

I will never forget that first run. My stomach is honestly turning from nerves and anxiety. Here I am about to give her at a half mile for the first time, I have to make sure I start stopping at the proper time, make sure I shift at the proper time and keep the car straight. All of this while having noooo clue what's about to hit me...

When the boost came in 2nd gear it was an instant HUGE grin on my face while holding on for dear life. The in car GoPro convo with my buddy when we went 200 at the end of day one would make everyone here crack up... I will have to post the immediate reaction of us two after the run.

Than after day one my girlfriend and I jump in the car, throw the top down and hit the highway for 10 miles back to the hotel. I threw it in 3rd and gave her. To this moment all my girlfriend can say is "I don't understand" lol. Her face after 3rd was the same as if she just got approached by an alien. Straight with no emotion, just fear.

I literally laughed out loud reading that last paragraph! Can't wait to do the same to my girlfriend Lol :icon_thumleft:

Was great to meet you Jorje. Wonder what's the next TT project!!!! I lol'd when I read that last paragraph as well.

Any media from the event? I am sure videos are coming but some pics of the cars would be great.

Hi ATL.

This is the only coverage I can find on the web.

Check it out- brief results and some very nice photos of the lambos and competitors The ford gt looked very hot.

http://www.revvolution.com/blog/2013/10/be...v-2013-coverage

cheers,

john

Congratulations and great to see you guys thoroughly enjoying the car!

• 2 weeks later...