Looking for info on the 04

wannalambo97

Anyone know this car? Another dealer other than the one in the link has the car now but no pics or info yet. Car now has 33k miles and stock wheels. When I looked at the carfax, it lists 2 prior accidents. The dealer says they were minor with no frame or engine damage. Says he doesn't know why the car was repainted other than the previous owner liked unique exotic cars. Looking for some more info about the accidents if I can get it.

Thanks

http://www.kellymotorcars.com/Vehicle/loca...i-Gallardo.aspx

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Rep...00887#undefined

Get a good PPI on that car. Do NOT but it without doing that. Also with 2 accidents and repaint etc I'd want the price dropped at least 10k

Is that the original color? Surprising interior for a red exterior.

Is that the original color? Surprising interior for a red exterior.

:iamwithstupid:

There is something really wrong with this car, blue/brown interior on a red car...that red looks like a facsimile of Rosso Andromeda. Never seen that interior color combo on a red car.

Check out the rotors, paint looks new, windscreen is heavily pitted.....I am putting my money on a flood damaged car.

Also has a baja setup, especially on the rear.

Well there then there is this "Vehicle color noted as Gray" 10/04/2005 on the car fax and on 01/13/2006, 12/18/2006, 12/01/2008, 12/01/2009, 12/01/2010, 12/01/11, 12/01/12.

Keep looking.

Silver/Gray was a common color in 04.

Doubt the car was grey previously...that's a blue caleum interior color combo. Couple things...it's an early production 04, so look at service records for when new clutch was installed, write up says snap shows clutch at 65%, might want to know when that snap was done.

Options listed appear incorrect...says power and heated seats...does not have that. Brake calipers weren't red when new, not on a blue car so that options is questionable. Literally a no option car.

Having been in two accidents and a complete repaint...the car is priced about 30k too high in my opinion...with the miles.

You can put a new dress on a two dollar whore and she will look good...but she's still a two dollar whore.