This is just f..ing cool!

donzikid

What a massive pain in the ass.

Yep. It would be much better if you didn't have to get out of the car and take a separate elevator.

Yep. It would be much better if you didn't have to get out of the car and take a separate elevator.

who cares it's parking your car in the elevator get out touch a button jump in the elevator and your car beat you to the apartment.

until its 6PM and there are 20 people lined up to park their car as they get home from work.

You don't really get to live there if you doing 9 to 5's, it's more likely that the exotics are never leaving the apartment because the owner is too busy working :icon_mrgreen:

I drive pass it every week...not many cars are being displayed..I saw a red Maserati GT Cabrio on the 2nd floor..followed by a Orange M6 GranCoupe on the 3rd floor and a Maserati GT Cabrio on the 4th floor..some lambos and Ferraris on the higher floors..

usually able to see about 6-8cars..the rest of the blocks are empty.

on a side note, not very wise idea to build it next to the main road..i spend so much time looking up at the building i almost rear some some cars lol!