lamborghini.com updates

white viper

they have removed the gallardos and added the veneno roadster to the models page

They put it under Heritage section.

The Huracan that is showing up in Verde Ithica looks awesome!

They put it under Heritage section.

The Huracan that is showing up in Verde Ithica looks awesome!

Not sure thats Verde Ithaca, might be the new green

I want to see Verde Scandal in person and now Verde Mantis before I call it game over. VI might be the 3rd best Green at Lambo now...how crazy is that?

I want to see Verde Scandal in person and now Verde Mantis before I call it game over. VI might be the 3rd best Green at Lambo now...how crazy is that?

Verde Scandal is no where near as good as Verde Ithaca, but I am looking forward to seeing how this new Verde Mantis stacks up.

Verde Scandal is no where near as good as Verde Ithaca, but I am looking forward to seeing how this new Verde Mantis stacks up.

The pictures of Brian's Roadster look damn good but I've seen some pics of a Diablo that didn't look as hot. Mantis does look :icon_super:

The pictures of Brian's Roadster look damn good but I've seen some pics of a Diablo that didn't look as hot. Mantis does look :icon_super:

Scandal is a flat paint color, Ithaca is multi layer, so the color changes in different lights which makes it look way more amazing in person. I am curious to know the characteristics of this new Mantis color.

Scandal is a flat paint color, Ithaca is multi layer, so the color changes in different lights which makes it look way more amazing in person. I am curious to know the characteristics of this new Mantis color.

Yeah I've seen Ithaca on DoctaM3s Spyder and it is amazing. I thought Brian's new roadster was painted in Scandal???

I heard there's a Verde Singh, was someone pulling my leg?

I'm getting the new car in green. Most likely Verde Ithaca. It looks great on their website! I also like the gray. I wonder which gray that is? I can't tell. But that Huracan in Verde Ithaca on Lamborghini.com is sweet!!!

Yeah I've seen Ithaca on DoctaM3s Spyder and it is amazing. I thought Brian's new roadster was painted in Scandal???

It's been wrapped in chrome and black with some Scandal still showing. He posted pics on Instagram last night. It looks crazy! I like it.

I'm getting the new car in green. Most likely Verde Ithaca. It looks great on their website! I also like the gray. I wonder which gray that is? I can't tell. But that Huracan in Verde Ithaca on Lamborghini.com is sweet!!!

Are we sure the green on Lamborghini.com is VI and not this new "Mantis".

It's been wrapped in chrome and black with some Scandal still showing. He posted pics on Instagram last night. It looks crazy! I like it.

Mind posting a pic? I don't do IG.

Are we sure the green on Lamborghini.com is VI and not this new "Mantis".

Mind posting a pic? I don't do IG.

I don't know of any new colors. I haven't seen the press release yet.

I'll text Bryan to post some pics. I don't have any high res pics of it. I would be doing an iPhone screen grab from Instagram which is very low resolution.

I don't know of any new colors. I haven't seen the press release yet.

I'll text Bryan to post some pics. I don't have any high res pics of it. I would be doing an iPhone screen grab from Instagram which is very low resolution.

Thanks Kris! :icon_thumleft:

What's the green accent on your Veneno? Can you spec it that color?