lamborghini.com updates

white viper

What's the green accent on your Veneno? Can you spec it that color?

That's a great idea! I wonder what that green is called? I'll have to ask.

That's a great idea! I wonder what that green is called? I'll have to ask.

Lol, lol. Fine I'm a dumb ass. :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, lol. Fine I'm a dumb ass. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm serious! I feel like a dumb ass for never asking what that green trim is called! The Monrone sticker just list the trim as, "verde." It's a great idea to match one of my other cars to it!

VI is 100% times better, especially in the sun. Scandal is a great color as well and Brian's looks great, but if anyone sees them together I would bet they would choose VI.

The wrap on Brian's car looks insane I've seen a few pictures now and it looks even more incredible than the chrome/orange coupe he had. The chrome wrap compared to the chrome they used on the coupe is much better quality and from my understanding is the first and only car that it's been used on. The reflection is ridiculous... And I love it!

So what's this Verde Singh u keep hashtaging on IG? I assumed that's the name of the verde on the V.

Oh shit someone has been caught!!!!

VI is 100% times better, especially in the sun. Scandal is a great color as well and Brian's looks great, but if anyone sees them together I would bet they would choose VI.

The wrap on Brian's car looks insane I've seen a few pictures now and it looks even more incredible than the chrome/orange coupe he had. The chrome wrap compared to the chrome they used on the coupe is much better quality and from my understanding is the first and only car that it's been used on. The reflection is ridiculous... And I love it!

DAMN YOU IG. Someone better post to LP!!!!!!!! :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson:

Oh shit someone has been caught!!!!

DAMN YOU IG. Someone better post to LP!!!!!!!! :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson:

ABORT ABORT.