Speaking of old window stickers

Rouleur

image.jpg

I am currently going through some very old boxes of stuff from when I was in my tenure as Lamborghini sales manager. I have some old stuff that I would like to find its way to current owners. I will post these things in this thread and hopefully the community can help it make it's way to current owners. It isnt a lot of stuff, but I would like it to find the proper current home.

First up, this original window sticker. I know who's car this was originally but he has long since parted with it. If anyone knows the owner, and puts him in touch with me, I will forward it to that person with proof of current ownership.

image.jpg

1098233[/url]']

Nice gesture. I will remember you for this.

Thanks, hope you are doing great man. It's been a long time.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I know someone is looking for these. Original bookset to this particular car. If it is in a dealers hands I might keep them. Long story with these, but I am sure someone would like to have the original set.

Any cool/crazy/funny stories as a Lambo sales manager? I'm sure you have a few....

You certainly meet some interesting characters, some really great people and make some lifelong acquaintances and friends. It was a fun gig while I was there, it was also exhaustive and trying and time consuming. Quite a fun ride while you in the midst of it though.