Has this ever happened to you by a dealer?

Scotty

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a follow up on this topic, because I do believe where credit is due, it should be given. Often we hear of all the bad things that happen out there in the car world but we rarely hear when things get turned around. I'm going to credit this forum for assisting in this endeavor. The dealer apparently got word that this was an open topic of discussion and called me personally to try to rectify the situation. While it certainly does not resolve what transpired, they have bent over backwards to try to make this right. I have found another car and have moved on. Certainly still having feelings of whether a lawsuit should be pursued with the original dealer. However upon my subsequent conversations, they have extended the olive branch with a personal guarantee of discount on a future automobile that I would get consider extremely generous. While this does not make up for the shortsighted behavior by the sales manager at the time of arrival of my new vehicle. It certainly does restore my faith that these guys want to make the situation right. Thats it, we move on and look forward to future purchases. Thank you to several of you who helped out with the situation.

Never got any follow up, so this dealer is now OFF my list to ever buy from again! There is another LP member who will be posting soon how he just got screwed over also. This dealer sucks. Stay away, stay far away.

Sorry all this happened Scotty, exotic car community is small and word will get around.

I personally cant stand morally inept people and the dealerships that stand behind them!

Btw please refresh my memory on the dealership name so those who google it dont have to go through the full thread.