Some real nice Lambos with KSG exhausts!

BLUE MONSTER

Which level of exhaust is recomended? Level 3, 4, or 5? I want it.

I like the maximum performance (fully open) for the open valve setting and a setting similar to stock with the closed valves (a little quieter than stock actually). Those are the default settings and IMO that's the way to go.

I love mine. The switch is great as it allows you to be stealth when you need to and full sound when you want to be heard

I kept my stock cats on due to ca smog every other year. It smogs clean and even puffs a little flame once in a while w cats on. No cel.

The only other exhausts I really like are

Ms racing on Murci

Ipe on aventador

Loc, ipe on Gallardo

You should put a Kreissieg system on your Hurracan!

Raginbull. I am about to sell my TTG and get an aventador. Which exhuast do you recommend powercraft or Kreissieg? Which one sounds more high pitched like a formula one?

Raginbull. I am about to sell my TTG and get an aventador. Which exhuast do you recommend powercraft or Kreissieg? Which one sounds more high pitched like a formula one?

I think Kreissieg wins when it comes to producing the best F1 sound. Hope this helps

Powercraft

Kreissieg

Kreissieg and Power Craft are equals but with entirely different approaches.

The Power Craft has the finest build quality of any system and it is the easiest to fit. It is basically a straight pipe system with slight curves to tune the sound to be as explosive and aggressive as possible while still having a pleasing sound. It has a great tonal quality. That is what makes it so special - extremely explosive and aggressive systems usually have no tonal quality. The Power Craft system sound amazing. It is higher pitched than the Kreissieg but it doesn't have near the portamento (movement from lower pitch to higher pitch) of the Kreissieg, which is where the Kreissieg is king.

Kreissieg has a very wide range of pitch and once you learn the notes you will know exactly where you are in the rev band at any given time without looking. I love that. The Kreissieg system has more tricks going on to get the sound it gets. It is not a straight pipe system at all. The Kreissieg is the most musical sounding of all systems. It is the John Coltrane of exhaust systems - Only Coltrane is playing heavy metal.

Kreissieg is a bit more expensive. If you want to save a few thousand dollars and still have an amazing system with equal build quality, the Power Craft system offers more bang for the buck.

If I thought one was better than the other I would immediately replace the inferior system with the better system. I can honestly say that I appreciate what they both do and I like that it makes the experience in my (2) Aventador's that much more special in their own way.

You cannot go wrong with either. Best of Luck!

You should put a Kreissieg system on your Hurracan!

I am thinking about it, my friend has one on his Gallardo and it's LOUD, I put a Capristo on my 570 and I regretted it, excellent workmanship on the Capristo but I was quite disappointed with the sound, I though standard exhaust in Corsa sounded better.

I loved the Tubi on my 05, what's happened to them? I heard they aren't manufacturing anymore, anyone knows the actual truth?

I love the Kreissieg sound, had one on my Gallardo, it was cheap back then. I just wish someone would dyno a car with a Kreissieg, I am interested in the results. I don't think it added anything power wise.

I've been happy with my IPE exhaust on my LP640 it sounds not much different to the white LP640 but not as loud but shrieks like an F1 and it still has cats and switch different modes.

I dynoed my car pre IPE but with Larini muffler and it was an 8% improvement.

I wanted a KSG but had difficulty communicating with them and didnt have local dealer. IPE responded immediately and KSG prices is 30% more than IPE. Service and shipping I was happy with.

Can't comment about the Aventador, one think is for sure stock is quiet and restrictive. Havent seen an aftermarket one is that is not LOUD and spits flames :icon_super:

I've been happy with my IPE exhaust on my LP640 it sounds not much different to the white LP640 but not as loud but shrieks like an F1 and it still has cats and switch different modes.

I dynoed my car pre IPE but with Larini muffler and it was an 8% improvement.

I wanted a KSG but had difficulty communicating with them and didnt have local dealer. IPE responded immediately and KSG prices is 30% more than IPE. Service and shipping I was happy with.

Can't comment about the Aventador, one think is for sure stock is quiet and restrictive. Havent seen an aftermarket one is that is not LOUD and spits flames :icon_super:

8% that is good! Yes KSG is more than any of the others when comparing price!