Look @ Aventador msrp overseas!

BLUE MONSTER

Try Asia if you want to have a bit of a shock.

I know a gentlemen who came from China and bought 2 Gallardo's ! I asked him why , he told me it was cheaper for him to come down and pay the taxes instead of buying them there ! US customers are getting the lowest msrp !

I know a gentlemen who came from China and bought 2 Gallardo's ! I asked him why , he told me it was cheaper for him to come down and pay the taxes instead of buying them there ! US customers are getting the lowest msrp !

If cars are same price as America here..I'll have at least 15 Gallardos in my apartment's carpark right now..

I always smile when I see guys in the states complaining about prices of new cars, it's the size of the market and the lack of rip off taxes, you guys are extremely lucky!

Having said that recently I am seeing a shift where prices in the emerging/smaller markets are lower and lower and prices in the traditional larger markets are being increased year on year, I think the manufacturers are trying to equalize things.

I always smile when I see guys in the states complaining about prices of new cars, it's the size of the market and the lack of rip off taxes, you guys are extremely lucky!

Having said that recently I am seeing a shift where prices in the emerging/smaller markets are lower and lower and prices in the traditional larger markets are being increased year on year, I think the manufacturers are trying to equalize things.

Interesting ,something to keep a eye on!

Yeah, I find it funny too, they don't know how good they have it on most cars. Lambos, Ferraris and the lot aren't that much cheaper though, they seem to adjust prices to the real EUR/USD parity, rather than what BMW/MB/Audi do and set prices almost 1:1. They also get a lot of cheap fast cars which aren't available in other parts of the world.

New Corvette C7 starts at like 50k+ USD, the best new car I can buy for that is... a Golf GTI... LOL

Yeah, I find it funny too, they don't know how good they have it on most cars. Lambos, Ferraris and the lot aren't that much cheaper though, they seem to adjust prices to the real EUR/USD parity, rather than what BMW/MB/Audi do and set prices almost 1:1. They also get a lot of cheap fast cars which aren't available in other parts of the world.

New Corvette C7 starts at like 50k+ USD, the best new car I can buy for that is... a Golf GTI... LOL

for 50k usd you can buy a 8year old Civic here..and only able to own it for another 2years... :icon_butt:

I paid in Austria for my Aventador Roadster more than 800k USD !!!

why?? you should've gotten some advise from ts640 on overthrowing your government :icon_mrgreen: