Lamborghini Head Nut Wrench 9008019

Chipster

Does anyone have one of these I can borrow? From my searching I think there are a couple people on here who might have one. A new one is $170-185ish. I took the valve covers off and thought I could get in there for the head bolts with a crows foot or something similiar but no luck. Would really appreciate if someone has one that I can borrow. Applicable to countach, diablo, and murcie owners. Worst case, I do see where LS rents them per week for a fee but I would rather not feel incredibly rushed schedule wise. Thanks!

Chip

• 2 weeks later...

Chip

If you have a torch, you can bend an inexpensive tool to meet your needs. Harbor Freight is great for this type of stuff.

Thanks. Chad actually let me borrow a wrench he made but there are other special tools possibly needed to grt the heads off and at this point having someone else do the rest of the work to get all the gaskets replaced and timing right is worth it to me so im trucking the engine up to my exotic shop and will be bringing it home later this month to install everything. So hopefully i am up and running early April.

Thanks. Chad actually let me borrow a wrench he made but there are other special tools possibly needed to grt the heads off and at this point having someone else do the rest of the work to get all the gaskets replaced and timing right is worth it to me so im trucking the engine up to my exotic shop and will be bringing it home later this month to install everything. So hopefully i am up and running early April.

I would call Transgendered... He has been known to suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe..

i got one, and the tools for cam bolt removal. welcome to borrow if you want

Very kind of you to offer Dave. If my shop guy runs into an issue i may shoot you a message. He says he has another Diablo head gasket job coming soon anyways so he may pick them up himself to have. Bringing the engine up Monday so I should know next week.