Yahoo 50 Greatest Supercars Of All Time

jota

Congrats! Awesome that the P4/5 got in!

Odd that they put the three Skylines in, and in the normal order...almost seemed like they ran out of cars or something there...especially as the R33 Skyline was considered inferior to the R32 and R34. And a few surprising ones that were omitted...

Congrats, Jota!

But i'm happy also for the No.5 Countach and No.2 Miura: Lamborghini placed two cars in the top five!

ciao

WTF? All four GT-R's, but no cgt, no Pagani, no Koenigsegg, no CLK-GTR, no 911 GT-1, no F50, no Supra, no XJ220, no 911 that was built in the last 35 years, and the list goes on. I do like the inclusion of so many cars made by Lamborghini. Congrats on the P4/5.

Anyone see the R&T 51 coolest cars list? That was an even bigger joke.

WTF? All four GT-R's, but no cgt, no Pagani, no Koenigsegg, no CLK-GTR, no 911 GT-1, no F50, no Supra, no XJ220, no 911 that was built in the last 35 years, and the list goes on. I do like the inclusion of so many cars made by Lamborghini. Congrats on the P4/5.

"All four GT-R's, but no cgt, no Pagani, no Koenigsegg, no CLK-GTR, no 911 GT-1, no F50, no Supra, no XJ220, no 911 that was built in the last 35 years, and the list goes on."

---- Yeah - that is weird to me!

Didn't even both to click the link after reading what was excluded.