Hovik's Vacation

HannibalACP82

Awesome video, so much better than just looking at photos. I need to get my 70d videoing on trips now! and now looking at that drone you have :)

Awesome video! Really well made. I vacationed there June 2012 and Feb 2013, I love it. Went to that same bridge @1:20, those alligators (crocodiles?) are f'ing gigantic. Also did the ziplining tour stuff, super fun. The only issue I had down there was the water was too warm lol. Coming from Northen California water, I got nauseous when surfing and being in too long, was like a frickin hot tub. And bugs. I didnt like the cockroaches and spiders the size of my hand. Thinking of going down next year again.

Awesome video, so much better than just looking at photos. I need to get my 70d videoing on trips now! and now looking at that drone you have :)

Thanks!

Video is definitely better, but it's more difficult to make and share. Pictures are easy to produce and the viewer gets instant gratification, you look, evaluate, move on. With video you need to keep the viewer's attention, which means you need to invest a lot of time into importing, editing, picking a song, exporting, uploading etc... worth it at the end, but a lot more involved.

Thanks!

Video is definitely better, but it's more difficult to make and share. Pictures are easy to produce and the viewer gets instant gratification, you look, evaluate, move on. With video you need to keep the viewer's attention, which means you need to invest a lot of time into importing, editing, picking a song, exporting, uploading etc... worth it at the end, but a lot more involved.

Great Video! You touched on what I was going to ask you...how much footage did you go through to make that vid? The editing is awesome!

Great Video! You touched on what I was going to ask you...how much footage did you go through to make that vid? The editing is awesome!

I shot a total of about 4 hours of video all together, ~60GB.

There's still plenty of footage I could use to make more edits, just need to find the time for it.