TX2K14 in the News

Gandalf the gray

I heard the FDIC came in and shut down Underground... Just crazy stuff going on.... Everyone keep your head on a swivel.

Head on a swivel sounds painful... doesn't quite mimic "this is the sound of underground......"

I think I will keep my head in my glass of beer ladies !

:icon_mrgreen:

This video! I have worn myself out on facebook arguing with the moronic comments about the "hidden identity" being a rat, LA being arrested, blah blah blah...lol. This stuff will bring immediate attention to the lack of common sense most possess today!

This video! I have worn myself out on facebook arguing with the moronic comments about the "hidden identity" being a rat, LA being arrested, blah blah blah...lol. This stuff will bring immediate attention to the lack of common sense most possess today!

Yeah, me and a friend were having a conversation as well about this. He was under the impression that the hidden person was ratting people out, and that is was the owner of the white Lambo. Which is obviously not the case. He saw it on FB, which is almost as bad as YT, as far as uneducated postings.

Question: Is it illegal for TRC and 1320 to film illegal activities and publish them on YouTube? I feel there is possibility they could run into problems at some point.

people on YT and FB are idiots.