Anyone know the history of this LP roadster?

Camel Toe Juice

Looks like it has solid options (glass bonnet!) and is a more desirable color but you'd be the 4th owner. Depending on the clutch life / paint work I think it's worth between $200 - $210k.

Gotta say though, I'm definitely not a fan of Luxor.

Car is worth $180k

Jpeg,

Not going to argue numbers with you but how does one get the above car for 180K..? They are asking 229K so how do you convince them to lower it by ~50K? I love how people on car sites come up with certain prices.. Were you able to buy all your cars at such good/fair prices....Not trying to be a an ass but I always seem to buy and sell my cars and lose money,lol

Are they difficult to work with?

I had a deal worked out with them on a Range Rover and they tried raising the price on me in the paperwork. I called them out on it and they said that's just the way it was.. not impressed.

Jpegs is right if you're talking closer to trade in from what I've seen. I don't know of any well optioned 08 roadsters (with fully up to date services / no history) that you could get for under $200k but I could be wrong.

Hope that helps!

Dealt with Plaza like 7 yrs ago for the Murci and had no problems buying it sight unseen. Even when I noted some stress cracks in the rotors and other minor issues upon delivery they gave me the 15k I requested. Since then they've moved and may not even be the same owners.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems it has been on the market for a while per Carfax.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?t...&listType=1

I sold my 2008 balloon white roadster with 16,500 miles on it, all options except clear engine cover for $200,000 in early march.

paid $225,000 for a Verde Ithaca 2009 with 2,500 miles. The roadsters definitely goes for a good 5-10% more in the spring.

i don't think you ll find one with low miles in a popular color for under 200k not till late fall at least..

I left them two verbal offers on the phone and never received a call back. I drove down to Scottsdale last week and the car was at the owners house and he was out of town.

Im done with this car and will continue looking for another.