The Bulls!

SAMLAMBO

Sam, I regretted selling my white 132/350 and got another one 246/350 in 2 months time again... Mine white one had only 1300km when I sold it, it was so clean!

Sorry, don't have a photo on my iPad, took a screen shot of my ex car online

image.jpg

Sam, I regretted selling my white 132/350 and got another one 246/350 in 2 months time again... Mine white one had only 1300km when I sold it, it was so clean!

Sorry, don't have a photo on my iPad, took a screen shot of my ex car online

No regrets bro, your still lucky enough to own one. Here in Singapore there are a couple for sale.

Yes I can't believe you let go of that pristine white car, what happened there?

Fortis,

I ran out of garage space due to building a new home and stored the car at Zagame. Someone gave me a good offer plus the wife said it would only depreciate from there. At that time, my head was thinking ahead of my heart and sold it (was easier as I didn't get to see it everyday).

Then the very next week I went there to get all my belongings from the car, my heart regretted it. I hadn't signed anything yet back then, but I am the person of my words, so it went the second week to Adelaide. I started to look around again and asked all lambo dealers to keep an eye out for me. Was trying to acquire the Matte black one, but failed because the owner would not sell it (he still has it). My mate wouldn't sell his to me (another white one with a delivery k on it then). About half a year before this happened, my other mate was searching for one and I learnt that Scud was thinking about letting his go, so I spoke to Scud and he was still keen to do a deal, so I got his beautiful orange sv now. It is now parked at Zagame once again and I am bringing it back to the new house this Xmas!

I am so excited about it!

Cheers,

Richie

That makes sense, I couldn't work out why you let it go, glad you were able to secure the orange one, I am also glad to hear your house will be ready for Xmas.

Lambo_Stalker, those pictures of your white SV and the red Miura are stunning !! Any chance you can post then up here, if proper resolution? I've found a few on the internet but thats it. Epic locations, stunning pics, and amazing combo! please share if you can.

Hi Lambonutter,

Here are few for you with a slightly bigger resolution.... :)

Those photos were taken by Tom Fraser, a young talented photographer in Melbourne.

Enjoy them!

7541253854_a0282e24ed_m.jpg

IMG_4732_2_m.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

7566365968_9ae72deb74_M.jpg

Thanks guys, we plan on having another get together soon with hopefully more SV's.

It sure was fun.

• 2 months later...
Lambo_stalker, thank you those are awesome! what a combo

With around 17-18 SV's in Singapore, its not that tough to get a couple together. However they are slowly being exported out, mostly to the UK and hopefully to collectors :)