2012 Aventador vs new McLaren 650s spider

IanMason

:iamwithstupid:

Couldn't agree more!!

I think the only way to really decide is to drive both the 650s and the vent.

im curious to hear Ian's thoughts. either way both badass!

I think the only way to really decide is to drive both the 650s and the vent.

im curious to hear Ian's thoughts. either way both badass!

When that happens, I'll be sure to do a review of both cars here just in case someone else has the same weird "which one?" situation I do.

No joke. Easy $80k loss very quickly.

Ok, exciting stuff happening in business, and that's way cooler than me trying to decide this stuff. So for now, I'm putting this on hold until I can afford to grab an Aventador Roadster. If that was the case already, I wouldn't have wasted everyone's time with my question.

Ok, exciting stuff happening in business, and that's way cooler than me trying to decide this stuff. So for now, I'm putting this on hold until I can afford to grab an Aventador Roadster. If that was the case already, I wouldn't have wasted everyone's time with my question.

Good choice, the Aventador roadster rules.

I keep imagining the sound... it must be so great to hear the engine and exhaust without the roof!

thanks for the support :)

I keep imagining the sound... it must be so great to hear the engine and exhaust without the roof!

thanks for the support :)

Its amazing! Especially when you add a dose of Kreissieg! Being able to lower the rear glass is great, with or without the roof off. You can feel the heat from the engine on the back of your neck.

:headbang:

Yesterday I stopped by Lamborghini Miami and a friend asked me to rev the engine for a quick recording on his phone. I could see the flames in my rearview mirror! :shock:

http://instagram.com/p/mV_jh1hPnW/

You're making the correct decision to wait and get the best car on the planet, bar none. I can honestly say that I would take an Aventador roadster over any other car at any price. Including the hybrid hyper cars and all the others.

Its amazing! Especially when you add a dose of Kreissieg! Being able to lower the rear glass is great, with or without the roof off. You can feel the heat from the engine on the back of your neck.

:headbang:

Yesterday I stopped by Lamborghini Miami and a friend asked me to rev the engine for a quick recording on his phone. I could see the flames in my rearview mirror! :shock:

http://instagram.com/p/mV_jh1hPnW/

You're making the correct decision to wait and get the best car on the planet, bar none. I can honestly say that I would take an Aventador roadster over any other car at any price. Including the hybrid hyper cars and all the others.

Does yours have a Kreissieg? They've always produced some of my very favorite exhausts. I just love that high-pitched scream they go for.

Those flames were no joke!!!

BTW your roadster is breathtaking.

Does yours have a Kreissieg? They've always produced some of my very favorite exhausts. I just love that high-pitched scream they go for.

Those flames were no joke!!!

BTW your roadster is breathtaking.

Thank you! Yes, that is the Kreissieg exhaust system on my 50th Roadster. I love their products! I look forward to you joining the AV Club! :icon_thumleft:

Thank you! Yes, that is the Kreissieg exhaust system on my 50th Roadster. I love their products! I look forward to you joining the AV Club! :icon_thumleft:

thanks bud! It will be probably July or August before I can start looking around for one.

BTW I appreciate how nice everyone has been to me here. No bs, no sarcasm, no shunning me because I only just started posting (though my account is old), and because I don't have any Lambos yet. It's been good and I look forward to doing cruises with you guys in the future.

:iamwithstupid: I have to agree. the vent roadster is the $hit right now! (especially RB's flame throwing 50th)

• 2 months later...

i have a slightly different dilemma... im choosing between an F12 or 650s though both are very different cars. i must say the looks of the 650s is growing on me...

i have a slightly different dilemma... im choosing between an F12 or 650s though both are very different cars. i must say the looks of the 650s is growing on me...

the new 650 looks insane IMO, much more aggressive! the only thing I prefer on the F12 is the sound!

post-2228-1402676953_thumb.jpg