STS vs Plastic mess-06

FikseSTS

nice kill. Looks like you jumped him pretty hard.

:iamwithstupid:

Only 1 run?

Do you happen to know-Does exhaust mod include headers or is it just an axle back? Thats a 35-40rwhp power difference.

Either way, good kill :icon_thumleft:

that was the 2nd run, first was worse.... this was on my way home, was done for the day..... he said headers, don't know what kind...

:iamwithstupid:

Only 1 run?

Do you happen to know-Does exhaust mod include headers or is it just an axle back? Thats a 35-40rwhp power difference.

Either way, good kill :icon_thumleft:

that was the 2nd run, first was worse.... this was on my way home, was done for the day..... he said headers, don't know what kind...

Wow-thats impressive then!

That car should trap 125-127mph with a good driver/good tires. Good Kill

Here is a car with similar mods vs. lp560-Fast forward to 1:20 for the roll race. From a dead stop LP smokes it. STS is much faster than LP560

I personally had a ZO6 that made about 500 Rwhp and it was fast. I did not think this would be the out come. I understand the STS has about 75 more HP but, the person driving the ZO6 was sleeping. Thank god you were not in the McLaren.

I personally had a ZO6 that made about 500 Rwhp and it was fast. I did not think this would be the out come. I understand the STS has about 75 more HP but, the person driving the ZO6 was sleeping. Thank god you were not in the McLaren.

+1 :sleepy2: :sleepy2: