Don't let valets park your Aventador

Anyone else shocked by the damage caused? I didn't expect the front to get mashed like that from that impact. It shattered so much.

Body shell components are designed to do that. They dissipate energy. I see absolutely nothing wrong with how the car behaved.

The cost of the repair doesn't matter. It may cost $20K or less. What matters is that this is now a wrecked Aventador. It is all over youtube. he is going to have a hell of a time selling it and it will probably take another $25 to $50k off the resell price.

Far from wrecked if it's just the bumper that was damaged. I don't see why he'd take a 25-50k hit for replacing a bumper, might as well have had it repainted due to stone chips, doesn't warrant such drop in price imo.

Anyone else shocked by the damage caused? I didn't expect the front to get mashed like that from that impact. It shattered so much.

which is why i asked what it would cost to fix. i know the valet thing i been pushing lambos for 15 years. i own 5 of them.

what if i do that? what the repair cost?

Body shell components are designed to do that. They dissipate energy. I see absolutely nothing wrong with how the car behaved.

Yeh, I understand that. Not suggesting it's wrong. Just surprised that it was so fucked. I know it's carbon fibre, but I've been rear ended at a greater speed and the damage was barely noticeable. It's just amazing that a knock like that can be $20000 out the window just like that.

Yeh, I understand that. Not suggesting it's wrong. Just surprised that it was so fucked. I know it's carbon fibre, but I've been rear ended at a greater speed and the damage was barely noticeable. It's just amazing that a knock like that can be $20000 out the window just like that.

i agree, its clear its made to do that, but THAT MUCH AT THAT LOW OF SPEED??? your fukked if your going fast, it seems weak to me. like the ferrari's that explode when they are crashed.

I never let Valet touch my cars!!! I just tip them very well 😉!!!

+1...I tip them well. Park the car myself, and keep my key. They usually never object. If they do, i find my own space somewhere else.

Applies to all my cars. Not just supercars.