Huracan sports exhaust

serie1926

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My car is on the way, so now its been a while longer.

Apparently there is a software option coming like with the Aventador for the standard exhaust.

So race exhaust or aftermarket - I want as loud as possible but with the option of quiet.

I'm not sure from the size of the official product that it will be anywhere near as loud as aftermarket and also its louder in all modes so I'm told, strada needs to be quiet. This would detract for me on both counts

Anyone with one care to comment.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone with the race exhaust care to provide thoughts their on it as I need to decide to fit it or not.

To me it seems very expensive, double the price of aftermarket.

Anyone with the race exhaust care to provide thoughts their on it as I need to decide to fit it or not.

To me it seems very expensive, double the price of aftermarket.

I drove a car with the race exhaust and it was fantastic. I can't believe I am saying this but it might be too loud, too often. The stock version sounds amazing as it is. I think Lambos price is a bit steep at US$12-15K but that just leave room for the aftermarket guys to get their product in there. Before you buy, you need to hear and drive a car with SE in person. Trust me.

Congrats on the car Topjay I didn't know you were waiting for one.

I haven't heard the sports exhaust, standard is loud when you want it to be but quiet all other times if I would want the car to be louder the only option for me would be factory, after the Capristo on my 570 I went completely cold on aftermarket exhausts.

I drove a car with the race exhaust and it was fantastic. I can't believe I am saying this but it might be too loud, too often. The stock version sounds amazing as it is. I think Lambos price is a bit steep at US$12-15K but that just leave room for the aftermarket guys to get their product in there. Before you buy, you need to hear and drive a car with SE in person. Trust me.

Too loud. TOO LOUD??????

:MINDBLOWN:

Too loud. TOO LOUD??????

:MINDBLOWN:

I must have had a concussion when I wrote them. I need to go say some "Hail Marys"

I think Lamborghini needs to make bigger exhausts :rolleyes: damn near dropped a nut pulling the boat anchor out of the Murci and G

Talk to the tree huggers about that!