Apple vs. Android

BLK85

I'm hoping that more phones become available with an integrated DAC like the Harmon Kardon HTC One. I'm due for an upgrade and would love to be able to play 24 bit/196kHz FLAC files directly from my phone. The 120GB storage capacity also sounds sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
Bought a LG G3! So far I love it!

Sweet, I have a G2 and I love it as well. I played with a G3 in a store for a while and decided it's a tad too big. Not that much different from G2 hardward-wise either.

Love my Samsung S5, except I HATE that I cannot use the headphones remote control like I did on my previous Apple products. I did not know this before buying it.. Have to pull out the phone to go back a song or change the volume etc.

Other than the above, love android's ability to act like a giant USB drive.

I would never, ever, want to go back to iTunes. I hated it with a passion.

How about we talk about Android and Preloaded apps? Apps that you cannot delete from the manufacture (Samsung) how about bloatware form the carrier company? How about device security? A simple flashlight app requires access to you contacts...

I HATE Android for all off those reasons. A Rooted Android is much better... but who has time for that? Not this guy.

How about the new Blackberry Passport? The OS is amazing and Very Efficient at accomplishing tasks.

How about we talk about Android and Preloaded apps? Apps that you cannot delete from the manufacture (Samsung) how about bloatware form the carrier company? How about device security? A simple flashlight app requires access to you contacts...

This is a killer with new laptops as well. They are so full of crap when you buy them Windows barely boots. GF just bought a brand new Lenvovo, avg. boot time was 3-4 minutes. Luckily the easy solution is to reinstall Windows; boom! 10 sek boot. It's beyond my comprehension why they release their products in this useless state.

I HATE Android for all off those reasons. A Rooted Android is much better... but who has time for that? Not this guy.
Been running rooted for years now, not much work at all. The first time might take you a few minutes to figure out, but after that it's a raceway of bloatfree, tuned, regularly rooted even more secure fun! Rooted is more secure in many ways, since a lot of Android exploits use bugs and holes to aquire privilege escalation to get access to data they should not have. These bugs/exploits usually do not work on rooted devices, since any such escalation will prompt a box so the user can decide if the app gets access or not.