Arsonists set parked Aventador on fire

Nath4N

The first story the lambo owner gave was that it was jealousy directed at the family they leased the car to for a wedding. Yesterday the arsonists fire bombed two R8 spyders and a Flying Spur also owned by the same family. Yeah, I'd say there's a back story that involves a little more than jealousy.

:iamwithstupid:

Another news link

• 4 weeks later...

Im confused, does the kid own these cars? the business, His dad?

From the article

"Now the teenager - who says his family runs by the motto that 'what's my father's is mine' - also helps runs the business."

Im confused, does the kid own these cars? the business, His dad?

From the article

"Now the teenager - who says his family runs by the motto that 'what's my father's is mine' - also helps runs the business."

His father, who also traffics underage girls, does. As I said in another thread, the guy and his son both deserve to be fucked by a hellfire.

His father, who also traffics underage girls, does. As I said in another thread, the guy and his son both deserve to be fucked by a hellfire.

...actually according to the Interweb the finance company owns them...

Indeed - virtually every vehicle is financed through Close Asset Finance, One Business, Liberty Leasing or a handful of brokers. The shortest term is 24 months, but the two Aventadors are on 49 month gigs. Any insurance payout is certainly not going to Aleem, his father, or the business.

... it only takes 5mn googling them to understand the kind of scum they are...

Just to cover yourself, care to link to the proof

Just to cover yourself, care to link to the proof

I don't have a link on me right now, I'll have to look. In the mid nineties this asshat and his friends put 10 times the recomended dosage of heroin into a young girl named Lucy Burchell. Instead of taking her to the hospital they let her die, then the next day returned to the scence, burned the mattress she was on and disposed of the body.

I don't have a link on me right now, I'll have to look. In the mid nineties this asshat and his friends put 10 times the recomended dosage of heroin into a young girl named Lucy Burchell. Instead of taking her to the hospital they let her die, then the next day returned to the scence, burned the mattress she was on and disposed of the body.

You might want to rethink your wording lol . There is no such thing as recommended heroin dose for drug addicts.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/ab...te-39g-1.390948

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Car+dealer+j...ase.-a060775648

If all that is true, then it provides some comfort.