front euro bumper

ken qv

ok, what are these things worth? any guesses? i have had spare long before i owned the car. I thought for sure i would end up having to remove DOT bumpers, but i got lucky and my car didnt have them. Then i thought i would keep it as a spare. Well, haven't bottomed out or hit any dead raccoons yet so it is just taking up space. Before i offer it to Roy or eBay i need somewhere to start..... any help?

P1011407.JPG

P1011405.JPG

P1011410.JPG

Guy's hasn't there been one on ebay for years now from one of the know sellers who always has lot of items on there?

Here's a different one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Counta...040&vxp=mtr

Also, since it's not a lot of money, I would seriously consider keeping it. Tuck it away.

I have some spare stuff. Chances are I will never used them but safe just to hold on as long as I have the car.

Because as soon as you sell it........................... :)

I think Emilio has one for sale as well. Like Peter, there would be no way I would sell a factory part like that until after I sold the car.

I remember the factory sold all of the non current Lamborghini parts years ago, and no longer carries stuff like this. Are they back in the vintage parts business?

well, if someone decides they want to sell one, I will buy it

Ken needs to clean out his garage. Earlycat has a terrible time letting go of anything.

well, if someone decides they want to sell one, I will buy it

Just buy one tightwad... They will dissapear soon and youll be looking for a replica.. Call George Evans and see if he will sell you one..

Ok well maybe i was foolish but 10yrs ago i paid A Lot more than the numbers mentioned and of course the factory told me "it's our last one"... So why Peter and Allen arent flooding the market with these cheaply i dont know LOl!

If anyone wants to shoot me an offer before i list it, feel free. In the meantime i will look for my old invoice.