FS: 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster

achilles99

Time for me to move on to another car, so up for sale is my 2014 Aventador Roadster. It currently has less than 500 miles on the clock. Options include (but not limited to):

Carbon fiber exterior pack

Sport exhaust (controlled by switch)

Elegante interior (tan w/ black accents)

Full clear bra on the entire car (every painted surface including CF)

Surprisingly, a lot of people like this car over my Verde Scandal roadster. It really pops in person. It is currently listed at $549k over at Motorcars of Georgia, heavily discounted for Lambopower members of course.

IMG_6030.JPG

IMG_5944.JPG

IMG_5954.JPG

Have personally seen this car. Absolutely perfect and in the wrapper, great guy to deal with as well!

GLWS

Just looking for something different, you could probably guess what's on the wish list. I'll keep everyone posted, will still have a Lambo in the garage though.

Just looking for something different, you could probably guess what's on the wish list. I'll keep everyone posted, will still have a Lambo in the garage though.

Ok so what color will your 918 be? :icon_mrgreen:

What about an S7 Saleen for different!? Beautiful color/car!

• 4 weeks later...
Next car is almost here, may end up trading this in. Could be a chance for someone to snag this for a great deal...

I have my eyes on something, today would be a good day to throw any insulting offers out to me...

• 2 months later...

Time to get rid of the car, you can have it for way less than MSRP if you purchase soon... another car coming in by end of month. Current starting bid on eBay is $489k, PM me any offers. Would love to have this go to a fellow LP member. Mileage is right at 600.

• 4 weeks later...
Time to get rid of the car, you can have it for way less than MSRP if you purchase soon... another car coming in by end of month. Current starting bid on eBay is $489k, PM me any offers. Would love to have this go to a fellow LP member. Mileage is right at 600.

Call and make me an offer, trade-in finger is itching and would rather someone here score a deal...

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon,

My posts are being edited and suspended until I notify a moderator of my intentions of posting here.

Sorry for spamming your board.

Time for me to move on to another car, so up for sale is my 2014 Aventador Roadster. It currently has less than 500 miles on the clock. Options include (but not limited to):

Carbon fiber exterior pack

Sport exhaust (controlled by switch)

Elegante interior (tan w/ black accents)

Full clear bra on the entire car (every painted surface including CF)

Surprisingly, a lot of people like this car over my Verde Scandal roadster. It really pops in person. It is currently listed at $549k over at Motorcars of Georgia, heavily discounted for Lambopower members of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to ask, with just over 600 miles on the car, do you suffer from the ADHD that a lot of exotic buyers have, or did the car just not do it for you?

• 2 months later...
I've got to ask, with just over 600 miles on the car, do you suffer from the ADHD that a lot of exotic buyers have, or did the car just not do it for you?

I've definitely got ADHD when it comes to cars, but this is my third Aventador (and I've got other exotics to go with it). I'll probably come back to the Aventador after I get a few hypercars out of my system :)