Lamborghini Gallardo SR66.2 FL

Sir_Ferrari

The first MB body kit is very nice and very well done, the second one not so good. The Lambo kits are hideous sad to say. I am sure you guys spent tons of time and $$$ designing these kits for the Gallardo and imo they all miss the mark . Not my place to tell you how to run your business but if I was running the company, going forward I would go back to square one and get a new designer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When it comes to Gallardo our boss had one vision in mind - to do something no one has even done before"

Really???? And copy catting a Aventador was the answer?

Guys you have an extreme amount of talent, that shows in your other kits. I for one like the concept of the kit on the G, especially the wider rear fenders. In fact if it was an original design I would be seriously interested in it for an upcoming project. But you couldn't give me a car that has a "me too" kit on it. Your client base are people that have money that want their cars to be unique. No person with money and class will buy a kit like that.

However, the market is about to be flooded with Gallardos since the new model is coming out. That means they are going to become more and more affordable to a point where there will be a large demand for aftermarket goodies. So I think it would be in your best interest to come out with something unique and desirable. You have already done all the work, just take the core parts and completely do away wit the Aventador look.

Or you can tell me to kiss your ass :eusa_dance:

By the way, your MB kits make me want to buy a Mercedes and do one of your kits! Now do that with the Gallardos!!

"When it comes to Gallardo our boss had one vision in mind - to do something no one has even done before"

Really???? And copy catting a Aventador was the answer?

Guys you have an extreme amount of talent, that shows in your other kits. I for one like the concept of the kit on the G, especially the wider rear fenders. In fact if it was an original design I would be seriously interested in it for an upcoming project. But you couldn't give me a car that has a "me too" kit on it. Your client base are people that have money that want their cars to be unique. No person with money and class will buy a kit like that.

However, the market is about to be flooded with Gallardos since the new model is coming out. That means they are going to become more and more affordable to a point where there will be a large demand for aftermarket goodies. So I think it would be in your best interest to come out with something unique and desirable. You have already done all the work, just take the core parts and completely do away wit the Aventador look.

Or you can tell me to kiss your ass :eusa_dance:

By the way, your MB kits make me want to buy a Mercedes and do one of your kits! Now do that with the Gallardos!!

Personally I think that copy catting is a little big enough said. It's not a 1:1 copy. It supposed to look as a cousin of the Aventador ;) Some called it the "older brother" . There's much interest with this kit and time will show if it's good or not. There's a bunch of people that like to tune their cars this way.

Although, thanks for a constructive answer - more people like that will be a true feedback for the product.