TTbull...

Fabspeed_Motorsport

TTBull wasn't nearly on kill. This race was talked about on FB.

Stout Supra to be able to hang with him though even if he wasn't all out. Hell even on 93 these UGR TTGs move the F out!

Word on the street was ttbull was on 1200-1300 setting. No more than that.

2r guys we have a huge target on our backs. Always go on kill if the cameras are out lol

Per 1320 video races were close, cars basically were on equal power settings. They will be putting up a video soon. Was a fun night all around for sure!!

Yep, TTBull was on 109 at around 1250 or so. That Supra is FAST and near the same power level....

Peter

it is a very fast Supra.. I think he runs 8's in the 1/4. it would be interesting if he was set up for highway pulls and ttbull was on full kill

it is a very fast Supra.. I think he runs 8's in the 1/4. it would be interesting if he was set up for highway pulls and ttbull was on full kill

I'm a HUGE fan of the Supra but I don't think there is one on the planet right now that'll beat an Underground 2R on kill on the highway. Still have yet to see a Supra even beat a 1R package honestly.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Supra but I don't think there is one on the planet right now that'll beat an Underground 2R on kill on the highway. Still have yet to see a Supra even beat a 1R package honestly.

James is a really cool guy, very humble.. I don't think he cared about winning as much as he was happy to get the race. Either way the video was awesome. isnt a 2r on 109 around 1350? or is that just the LP cars?

James is a really cool guy, very humble.. I don't think he cared about winning as much as he was happy to get the race. Either way the video was awesome. isnt a 2r on 109 around 1350? or is that just the LP cars?

no, 08 2r on 109 in 1200 TOPS.

Yeah I didn't like the 109 tune, just felt slow compared to import lol. I got rid of it for c16 tune. I run on race gas most of the time. I run pump some times.... I always go racing on at least setting 3 or 4. I am too competitive.

Never met James. Saw the car and it is one of the nicest mk3's I've seen. He put together a beauty.

I'm juuuust fine at 1250+ on ms109 with the top down. Now if costco had a 109 pump...

That is because you are the fastest on the block with 1250. Peter is slow now. He owns a stock GTR lol

Yeah I didn't like the 109 tune, just felt slow compared to import lol. I got rid of it for c16 tune. I run on race gas most of the time. I run pump some times.... I always go racing on at least setting 3 or 4. I am too competitive.

after driving Fadi's car on what was probably 900whp? I can say with certainty that you are insane.

• 2 months later...

Wow! Hadn't seen this thread as I haven't been on the site in a while. Yes it was a good race for sure and James is a cool cat. 1200? 1300? 1100? I'm really not exactly sure what power level I was on to be honest. The car had 109 in it so there is no telling how much power it was making. Next time it will be turned all the way up so there is no second guessing.. who knows, I might just go ahead and break it just for video views.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 300MPH

Both cars sounded great!

Anybody know from what speed to what speed that race took place?

Wow! Hadn't seen this thread as I haven't been on the site in a while. Yes it was a good race for sure and James is a cool cat. 1200? 1300? 1100? I'm really not exactly sure what power level I was on to be honest. The car had 109 in it so there is no telling how much power it was making. Next time it will be turned all the way up so there is no second guessing.. who knows, I might just go ahead and break it just for video views.

Always a good show with you TTBull. I still owe you from the club after TX2K14 when you come down to FL sometime.

That 08SL sounds wicked as heck! Love the prelp cars sound

• 3 weeks later...
Always a good show with you TTBull. I still owe you from the club after TX2K14 when you come down to FL sometime.

That 08SL sounds wicked as heck! Love the prelp cars sound

Thanks bud!

• 1 month later...