Anybody with Q-Citura interior?

FEVIPER

Ordering a roadster and I have decided to give it a shot. Only ones I have seen are the virtual pictures from Lamborghini. The color combo will be black with white stitching.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will look BADASS!

Hope you are right,lol. It was a little out of my comfort zone but Justin at LOH talked me into it!

I am also considering full Alcantara interior with the white stitching. I didn't know if you could do that but he just confirmed they could. I think that might be a sick combination on a white roadster.

Have we convinced you yet?

OK! Im sold! LOL

Now the question is..............

Black leather and white stitching?

or

Full Alcantara with white stitching?

And would the upcharge for the alcantara be worth it if you think that combo would be better? Not sure but its $10k plus.

I am a big leather fan but DoctaM3 has alcantara in his LP-720 Roadster and it is nice. For me personally I would save the 10k and go with leather...

What is the exterior color (if you don't mind me asking)?

Exterior will be gloss white with full exterior carbon fiber. Black Dione wheels with red calipers. I may satin wrap it when it comes in, I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

DoctaM3s Aventador Coupe was Giallo Orion. It had yellow calipers, yellow springs and yellow stitching (non q-stitch). It looked REALLY good! I know that Lambo doesn't offer white calipers but the red will look great!

DoctaM3s Aventador Coupe was Giallo Orion. It had yellow calipers, yellow springs and yellow stitching (non q-stitch). It looked REALLY good! I know that Lambo doesn't offer white calipers but the red will look great!

That GT lp roadster has white calipers, no?

That GT lp roadster has white calipers, no?

I am not sure what you mean? ToofDoc's Aventador Roadster has white calipers but he had to have them done at a dealer and not from Lambo.

I am not sure what you mean? ToofDoc's Aventador Roadster has white calipers but he had to have them done at a dealer and not from Lambo.

Ah, that's where I saw them, didn't know it wasn't factory.

I'd do them in white on a white car in a heartbeat!

Or get the branding package and have a big white emblem on the headrest.

I am getting the branding package. I am hesitant in getting white anywhere on the seats. I wear jeans almost all the time.