Wannagofast 1/2 Mile Florida Jan 24-25th

duhawks

Just thought I would share the following upcoming event early next year. These half miles are a lot of fun. The new Wannagofast location will be a runway that is 220ft wide and 7,550 ft long! Be an excellent location to come stretch the legs out of everyone's UGR car. So far all the big boys have said they are coming.

Well the time has come for our big announcement!

Welcome the Florida 1/2 Mile Shootout on January 24-25th, 2015!!

This event will be hosted at the Prestigious Jumbolair Airport located in Ocala, FL (only 90 minutes north of Orlando!) Be prepared to race on the longest privately owned runway in the country at a length of 7,550ft........that's 1.42 miles long!!

The event will feature horsepower producing cool weather and is sure to set the stage for more multiple world record attempts!

This community not only features the most beautiful runway we've ever seen.......it's also surrounded by beautiful horse pastures and several multi-million dollar estates.........there are still a few lots left to purchase so why not buy one and make this your home compound for all of our future races to come??!!

Registration and Sponsor details will be announced in the coming weeks and our website will also be updated with this new location and pricing information.

I'm in but need probably need some go fast parts to hang with other UGR cars. This will be a good area to run in!

Will be a great time!

props to whoever planned the date of this event

right in between the NFC/AFC title games and before the Superbowl. no football missed to those who attend

• 1 month later...

image.jpgWhy not!!!!!! Gives me a reason to leave the cold of Toronto for the warmth of Florida and the SuperG will be in Miami anyways!!!!! And just in case something brakes, Kevin will be there with spares!!!! LOL!!!!! Time to raise the boost and buy some jet fuel!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Let's see if I can keep the car straight and not get hit by a Hond Fit????? Please don't let any Honda Fits on this property or I will hacve to run them over with the Raptor!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!

JP, Team Orange Crush