Murci running hot - RHS fan not cutting in..

deekss

Mates

After fixing my pesky spoiler and raving how reliable the thing is, I now have an overheating problem. Highway no issue, traffic, temp creeps up and batwings go up. Left hand side radiator fan cuts in and runs, right hand side fan doesn't. Not done any investigation yet. Anyone know if they come off separate relays, sensors or fueses ? Or are they just wired in parallel ? Seem to remember before they come on at different times ?! Or is that imagined....

Any help appreciated, before I dig the meter out.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to looking at this. Found the relays, behind LHS seat. Both relays clicking away, LHS fan still worked when relays swapped. Both had power. RHS fan was open circuit. Took off rear grill, couldn't separate fan to loom connector. Took off rear deck and RNS rear light to get better purchase on it. Finally prised (broke) connector apart. One pin had got hot and arced, melted plastic around it. Clean up and re crimped connectors. Temporarily re-assembled and all works a treat. New replacement connectors ordered from Demon Tweeks. Car now comes up to temp gently and stays there.