iPhone says Not Supported

profunctional

How are you guys using iPhones for things like Spotify etc?

I swapped the cable for the usb and when I plug it in it says not supported.

Any idea?

My iPhone started doing this in every vehicle I own after doing the latest update. I figure it will be resolved one day.

My iPhone started doing this in every vehicle I own after doing the latest update. I figure it will be resolved one day.

It's the radio screen that says Not Supported. The music still plays through my phone. Also usb works in all my other cars.

Did you try the most stupid fix ever? Turn the phone off and on and retry. I know it sounds pretty dumb but you never know!

its the update i have the same problem in my porsche sound system I went to the apple store yesterday to buy a iPad mini for work I asked them and they said that they have had a lot of complaints about it not working with cables and car sound systems they are working on an update that should hopefully resolve the issue

Ever since I got my iPhone 6 my car audio keeps screwing up where I have to turn the phone off and on to get it to play.

Has anyone ever gotten an iPhone to work with the USB connection? Maybe it was never supported. The manual suggest that the USB was really meant for USB drives.

But on all my other cars the USB works perfect with my iphone.

I just purchased this item from Amazon. It connects to the Audi USB Ipod connection and allows you to play music over Bluetooth. Mine comes in Wednesday I can let you know how it works out. Reviews say it will let you control through the Audi system as well.

http://amzn.com/B00B52LLJ6

I just purchased this item from Amazon. It connects to the Audi USB Ipod connection and allows you to play music over Bluetooth. Mine comes in Wednesday I can let you know how it works out. Reviews say it will let you control through the Audi system as well.

http://amzn.com/B00B52LLJ6

That is an awesome find. Looking forward to your review.

Thanks. Gonna order one now. Amz reviews show 4.5 stars. We'll see.

I got mine in yesterday and it worked flawlessly! Bluetooth streaming and was able to see the song info on the Nav screen. I'm a happy camper now lol.

I got mine in yesterday and it worked flawlessly! Bluetooth streaming and was able to see the song info on the Nav screen. I'm a happy camper now lol.

Got mine too. Works almost flawlessly. If I fastforward in spotify it goes to my iphone's playlist. I can deal with it though :-)

Using the USB it won't play anything but songs stored in ITunes. Must use the cable if you want to play Pandora/Spotify/YouTube etc