Google Maps streetview - Lamborghini

darth sidious

This might be of interest.

A friend told me that Google maps streetview actually went inside my local dealership. So I checked it out and he was correct. I didn't realise streetview went inside buildings. I did a bit of research and apparently it's a relatively new feature called Google places. Businesses pay for the privilege.

A few details & screenshots. Starting from the beginning of the approach road use the left hand arrow for the Lamborghini section. The RH arrow takes you in to the Bentley section.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&amp...ssic&dg=brw

post-63670-1414188645_thumb.png

post-63670-1414188679_thumb.png

A friend told me that Google maps streetview actually went inside my local dealership... I did a bit of research and apparently it's a relatively new feature called Google places.

personally, I wouldn't call it "relatively new" ... it's been around for at least 3 years ... this is one of my local dealers: Lambo Newport Beach

000.jpg

I love the inside street view thing google does! That 6.0 does look super clean. They really nailed it with that front bumper.

Yep.. "street view" started going inside buildings a few years ago..I think about 2 years. Pretty amazing.