Looking for a New/Used Caliper for a '92 Diablo

oufan2929

I'm sure rebuilding would be the cheapest option and since they are Brembo, you can probably just Google Brembo caliper rebuild and see what pops up. But if you aren't going to rebuild, I would look into upgrading, like the kit whiteout was selling as opposed to spending money on an over priced Lambo unit.

I'm sure rebuilding would be the cheapest option and since they are Brembo, you can probably just Google Brembo caliper rebuild and see what pops up. But if you aren't going to rebuild, I would look into upgrading, like the kit whiteout was selling as opposed to spending money on an over priced Lambo unit.

:iamwithstupid:

Agreed

I believe that the only calipers on a 92 that are made by Brembo, are the the park brake calipers. Front and rear calipers on a 92 are made by ATE. You may luck out and find someone who upgraded to a big brake kit and is willing to sell you their originals, but I keep all my originals stored away, just in case I ever want to return my car to original.

You can try contacting Glenn at AMH Exotic Parts, he is a sponsor here, and has always provided me with exceptional service. I would think that Glenn can get you a rebuild kit and any local mechanic shop could rebuild your caliper, as long as the caliper is not cracked or damaged. Do you know why it needs a caliper? Before you order the rebuild kit, have a look at your brake pads, you may want to order a set of those at the same time, if yours are worn out.

The Diablo I'm buying needs a driver's side rear caliper. Anyone know where I can source one new or used? Or who would you recommend for a rebuild? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...