PPI - what to ask for, who to use?

JanDaMan

Sorry, just one more question on the Murci. I am just used to Pantera show cars and other classics, and usually use Auto Appraisal Network for PPI. You get detailed photos, etc., but as I recall no real mechanical inspection. I am just wondering on the Murci if it may be good to do some type of combo, such as the Auto Appraisal Network and also local Lambo shop inspection for anything mechanical. Or maybe just having historical records is good enough for the mechanical piece, such as records of service and what it contains such as cluch snap, mileage on valve adjustment (important stuff)? Thanks.

For Sure get a Lambo mechanic to ppi it. Spending $500 could save you $10k. There are things a proper Lambo mechanic will know to look for that another would miss.

Good luck!

post some photos and info if you can... chances are one of us may know the car and can give you some insight.

post some photos and info if you can... chances are one of us may know the car and can give you some insight.

It's an early car, so I am still thinking about that aspect. I will see if I can get the VIN to post. But regardless, would still like to get a PPI, but seems no one in Iowa, not like here in southern CA.