ugr lambo stage 3

bodadjuster

Hi guys... just thought i would introduce myself . Im in nj and have had 4 gallardos ..a 04 ..an 08 spyder 2011 lp560 spyder and now my new baby 2010 lp560 spyder with a ugr stage 3 .All i can say is omg...unreal performnace. In the past i swore by 911 turbo s ,having owned several of them , for performnce. Was always disappointed with performance of my lambos but loved the look.Now thanks to ugr i m not searching for the perfect car ,,i have it with this lambo!!!!!!.Special thanks to Kevin at UGR.. he had nothing to gain as i was buying a car that that they had already built and was for sale at houson lamborghini,,still he took the time to answer all my questions . The car is a rocket and i love it . If anybody is on the fence to do the upgrade ..just do it !!!! you wont regeret it .

Congrats and Welcome ...

I saw the asking price on Lambo Houston's website ...

You got one hell of a nice Christmas gift ...

Enjoy and let us know your impressions as you get more seat time ...

Hi guys... just thought i would introduce myself . Im in nj and have had 4 gallardos ..a 04 ..an 08 spyder 2011 lp560 spyder and now my new baby 2010 lp560 spyder with a ugr stage 3 .All i can say is omg...unreal performnace. In the past i swore by 911 turbo s ,having owned several of them , for performnce. Was always disappointed with performance of my lambos but loved the look.Now thanks to ugr i m not searching for the perfect car ,,i have it with this lambo!!!!!!.Special thanks to Kevin at UGR.. he had nothing to gain as i was buying a car that that they had already built and was for sale at houson lamborghini,,still he took the time to answer all my questions . The car is a rocket and i love it . If anybody is on the fence to do the upgrade ..just do it !!!! you wont regeret it .

Enjoy it in great health buddy! Now, where are the pictures?

Congrats and Welcome ...

I saw the asking price on Lambo Houston's website ...

You got one hell of a nice Christmas gift ...

Enjoy and let us know your impressions as you get more seat time ...

Hey ...ty .. yeah i think i got a great deal on it . It worked out perfectly i was considering a huracan, but then a friend bought a 650 mclaren and i figuerd i needed as much power as i could get to having bragging rights over his mclaren... lol . Seriously thou this thing is a blast ...cant wait for a better weather to really drive it . Will definately keep everybody posted.

From one stage 3 owner to a new stage 3 owner ....CONGRATS!!

I see you are in NJ, hopefully we get to meet some time. Check out the other post in this TT section for the roll race event in April. You should try to

attend. You will love it!!

From one stage 3 owner to a new stage 3 owner ....CONGRATS!!

I see you are in NJ, hopefully we get to meet some time. Check out the other post in this TT section for the roll race event in April. You should try to

attend. You will love it!!

Hi .. im in marlboro area of monmouth county,,,would love to meet and compare notes. Where are you at ? if you would give more info on the event in April would definately be interested .Thxs.

Congrats on the new ride, enjoy it in the best of health :icon_thumleft:

I'm down by the shore area, not to far from you, hope to see you around ...

Very cool car! We all were talking about it for awhile in another thread. Glad the new owner (you) decided to join LP!

Hi .. im in marlboro area of monmouth county,,,would love to meet and compare notes. Where are you at ? if you would give more info on the event in April would definately be interested .Thxs.

Wow, great to have a TTG that local! I just moved from East Windsor, but I'm still down in that area frequently. The basics on the April event are here http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74589 or feel free to PM me. Its a great place to stretch the car's legs and line up with some of the fastest cars in the area...all for a good cause too

Congrats on the new ride, enjoy it in the best of health :icon_thumleft:

I'm down by the shore area, not to far from you, hope to see you around ...

yes definately!!! cant wait for weather to warm up to get to the shore again...

Wow, great to have a TTG that local! I just moved from East Windsor, but I'm still down in that area frequently. The basics on the April event are here http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74589 or feel free to PM me. Its a great place to stretch the car's legs and line up with some of the fastest cars in the area...all for a good cause too

sounds great ..will be nice to see what it can do against other fast cars .. will pm you to as it gets closer .. thxs again

• 8 months later...

Did you get bored with the speed already ...

I could've sworn I saw the car for sale, here in Chicago area ...

What's up???