Huracan Just pulled of a 10.59 1/4 mile pass

V10

Just thought you guys might find this of interest. Buddy of mine just forwarded me a few pics of his evening out at PBIR. I guess he got enough miles on it to go hit the dragstrip.

He will forward me a video link of the runs hopefully in the next day or two, in the mean time I got a few pics and a time slip.

image9.JPG

image10.JPG

image2.JPG

image5.JPG

image8.JPG

image1.JPG

McLaren or 991 on that pass, not positive. I guess he's already screwing with the thing like all his other cars. I was under the impression it was still stock but guess not lol. I'll dig up a few pics of what he's up to with his R8 too.

Fikse, was that run against your C12?

Yea, ran it with my McLaren....

McLaren or 991 on that pass, not positive. I guess he's already screwing with the thing like all his other cars. I was under the impression it was still stock but guess not lol. I'll dig up a few pics of what he's up to with his R8 too.

Fikse, was that run against your C12?

And? Do you want to see the 2nd race time slip? The huracan gave up, watch the

Video....

It says on DragTimes, both cars have a 'tune' .... Looking at the time slip posted, the Huracan won handily.

Just thought you guys might find this of interest. Buddy of mine just forwarded me a few pics of his evening out at PBIR. I guess he got enough miles on it to go hit the dragstrip.

He will forward me a video link of the runs hopefully in the next day or two, in the mean time I got a few pics and a time slip.

If you study the time slip the Huracan ran about 6 mph slower then the other lane. It had a fantastic 60ft of 1.605 to a 1.866 if you equalize the traction difference the other car would have run 10.469 et MPH tells the story equalize the traction and you see who is making the power

And? Do you want to see the 2nd race time slip? The huracan gave up, watch the

Video....

Gave up ?? Don't be silly.... He bogged down and let off. Anyone would do that.

He beat your time, fair and square, in the time slip posted.

If you study the time slip the Huracan ran about 6 mph slower then the other lane. It had a fantastic 60ft of 1.605 to a 1.866 if you equalize the traction difference the other car would have run 10.469 et MPH tells the story equalize the traction and you see who is making the power

power is useless without traction

Heh, ok, he didn't bog, he spun.... I spun on the first race and kept on it.... I beat his best time and mph multiple times that night...

We each won a race.... If u think that car is faster or quicker overall you have no clue...

Gave up ?? Don't be silly.... He bogged down and let off. Anyone would do that.

He beat your time, fair and square, in the time slip posted.

I ran a 10.2 @ 137.4 with a 1.63 60' earlier that night...

Heh, ok, he didn't bog, he spun.... I spun on the first race and kept on it.... I beat his best time and mph multiple times that night...

We each won a race.... If u think that car is faster or quicker overall you have no clue...

My point exactly if you are 6 MPH slower you are not making power. Take out the 60FT difference which changes with each pass for many reasons and the Huracan is not even close to equal performance.

My point exactly if you are 6 MPH slower you are not making power. Take out the 60FT difference which changes with each pass for many reasons and the Huracan is not even close to equal performance.

As much as I hate to admit, it is true.

Still love Huracan lines more. Much more :)