Carbon pieces

RHennessey

who is doing carbon fiber parts for interior parts?

My "ashtray" frame needs replaced , i would need to have another to have the mold made from as a section is missing

will post pic when i get back to homebase

I am going to carbon skin my dashboard panels, when I get the car back in March, but the ashtray is a problem, as skinning it may stop the flap opening.

I think somebody had refurbished theirs recently, and its looked like new

who is doing carbon fiber parts for interior parts?

My "ashtray" frame needs replaced , i would need to have another to have the mold made from as a section is missing

will post pic when i get back to homebase

I can make the carbon (but with work and being cold I wont be able to do it till it warms up)

Are you looking for a pre 2001 or for a Diablo 60. Post pic so I can see what you are talking about. I have a 91 Diablo and can use my ashtray, if yours is for 60 then we will need to discus further.

CCIE

I can make the carbon (but with work and being cold I wont be able to do it till it warms up)

Are you looking for a pre 2001 or for a Diablo 60. Post pic so I can see what you are talking about. I have a 91 Diablo and can use my ashtray, if yours is for 60 then we will need to discus further.

CCIE

Its for a 91 will get picture soon

CCIE

Standard CF or blue weave? (for 6.0)

Its for a 91 will get picture soon

Hi,

My 91 Diablo is in the shop and I wont get it back until end February. I can use my components to make the mold for CF parts but wont be for a few weeks. Do post some pic of what you need

Thanks

CCIE

Standard CF or blue weave? (for 6.0)

Hi,

I do have a source for the Lamborghini blue weave Carbon but it is EEEEEXXXXXXPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

And I mean expansive... There are other blue weave Carbon out there that I experimented with in the past but is nothing like the 60 Diablo Carbon.

What are you looking for?

Thanks

CCIE