Another unbeliveable story with lamborghini of Sarasota

donzikid

Roman was a dog...just an FYI.

He thought Roman was a pitbull on steroids... Close... Bernese Mountain Dog on Xanex...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But as far as the Court of L-power, this issue seems done.

QUOTED! Love "The Court of L-Power". Can we make this a weekly thing where Judge RomanDad presides over the Court of L-Power and hands down verdicts? For instance does Paul Shaffer from the Late Show with David Letterman look like Team Salamone's long lost twin?

7836032136_93370db6cf_c.jpg

shaffer.jpg

He thought Roman was a pitbull on steroids... Close... Bernese Mountain Dog on Xanex...

Please....after last Saturday night I have had enough of crazy on Xanex for awhile!

QUOTED! Love "The Court of L-Power". Can we make this a weekly thing where Judge RomanDad presides over the Court of L-Power and hands down verdicts? For instance does Paul Shaffer from the Late Show with David Letterman look like Team Salamone's long lost twin?

7836032136_93370db6cf_c.jpg

shaffer.jpg

The verdict is in.

NO....

He's Don Novello.

bfi_00n_kjc.jpg

The verdict is in.

NO....

He's Don Novello.

Not the answer I was looking for but I will accept it. So rules the Court of L-Power.

You are a class act mister lawyer with a very professional mannerism. LOL I would have to say your like a pit bull on steroids just looking for a fight. I had a moderator contact me through private message. That was a pleasant experience. I'm sure that type of communication would not be as fun and a chance to show everyone how powerful you are. With a name like RomanDad I guess I understand why you are so over the top and aggressive. Well lets all get back to life and calm down from all the fun today. RomanDad hopefully someone pisses you off tomorrow so you have something to do. Donzikid, good job hiding in the shadows. I bet you were watching your computer all day cheering for RomanDad and the others that took the focus away from who you are. Donzikid you know how to reach me if you ever want to man up and have a conversation. Nice thing is my number is not constantly changing and it will not show up as unknown caller. Go ahead and keep it for however long it take for you to grow a set.

Oh jesus man. RD is a super nice guy and a true car enthusiast if you ever meet him. He is also a moderator for good reason. I have no idea what your situation is, but you need to respect RD. Please figure out this thing through PMs, I enjoy reading about Lambos and interacting with the Lambo community and today this whole debacle has been distracting and making various threads go off topic. I am not saying you are wrong or right, but please figure out a private way to figure this out and respect RD and any of the other moderators. They dedicate a lot of time to make this a pleasant place to enjoy our passion.

Thank you,

RobberBaron

Not the answer I was looking for but I will accept it. So rules the Court of L-Power.

I've been overturned on appeal... By myself...

He's Harvey Milk.

download.jpg