Any ideas on how to incorporate Lamborghini into your home?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im talking to a company that can model my Countach in 3d. Problem is if it gets too expensive I have another idea that is completely not Lamborghini related but extremely bad ass inmo.

Im talking to a company that can model my Countach in 3d. Problem is if it gets too expensive I have another idea that is completely not Lamborghini related but extremely bad ass inmo.

Alan,

That's been done hundreds of times, you can download a 3D model of a CT very easily for ~$100

http://www.creativecrash.com/3d-model/lamb...v-1985-3d-model

Why not just buy a 3d model already available out there of the countach. Then you can always have a friend tweak the model to make it look exactly like yours.

Hmm.. I just spoke to the company and they told me a low detail model would cost 11 to 13k in 1:4 to 1:6 scale. A high detail model in excess of 50k..

How much would that cost to print?

Depends how big. I can check with a few places and see if we can come up with reasonable prices.

Depends how big. I can check with a few places and see if we can come up with reasonable prices.

I'm more just curious. I'd assume 1/1 would have to be done in parts and assembled?

$10k you could build a whole replicrap

Arguably, the 3D printed version would look better, and you don't have a leaking fiero to deal with. :lol2:

Ok, here's an idea for a wall...a paint puddle-like sculpt with the body of the car emerging from it. A very thick puddle, glossy, wet looking. Tell the wife that it's a pool of nail polish. tadaa.

(click and look at the big version)

Image11.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Ok, here's an idea for a wall...a paint puddle-like sculpt with the body of the car emerging from it. A very thick puddle, glossy, wet looking. Tell the wife that it's a pool of nail polish. tadaa.

(click and look at the big version)

Image11.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Thats pretty cool!

I however would take it a step further.... I have always wanted a Porsche 550 Spyder rep, but somewhat scared to drive one... I would park it here, with the ass end towards the mirror at a slight angle towards the staircase. A huge Black and white image of James on the wall behind it... You can get a perfect replica, sans engine and transmission for around $20/25k..

The car is incredibly small at just 5 ft 1 inch wide, and 10 ft long...

10995650_10203746587851547_1736474421591437881_n.jpg

download.jpg

james_dean_competition_motors_porsche_spyder_1955.jpg

james_dean_porsche_spyder.jpg

James_Deans_Little_Bastard.jpg

1497484_10154804824465282_9160635491300516641_n.jpg

Awesome idea!!

Finally a good use for a replica!!

Silver car with red leather and a black and white image behind it would look awesome

Awesome idea!!

Finally a good use for a replica!!

Silver car with red leather and a black and white image behind it would look awesome

Yes, exactly how I would want it.

This is mine... still working on the furniture around the car to display all my lambo collection goodies... :)

Very cool! Do you still drive the car or is it just on display?

Very cool! Do you still drive the car or is it just on display?

Allan,

I drive the car probably once every 2 weeks or so or as much as I find time to do it. :)

Allan,

I drive the car probably once every 2 weeks or so or as much as I find time to do it. :)

Oh nice.. Whatever I put in my house, I wont have the ability to drive. Once its in, its in.. Wish I could drive it!