Ferrari 488 GTB

Davvemannen

I would have a Speciale but that scoop in the front hood it's just vomit inducing, ruins the car for me, other than that I think it's a great car.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have a Speciale but that scoop in the front hood it's just vomit inducing, ruins the car for me, other than that I think it's a great car.

Surprised at that. When you see them side by side then the Speciale is miles better looking imo.

However the one area I think the huracan really wins is the head on view. The front end is spot on with that car.

Surprised at that. When you see them side by side then the Speciale is miles better looking imo.

However the one area I think the huracan really wins is the head on view. The front end is spot on with that car.

I agree, sorry if it didn't come across, with you, the Speciale is miles better looking than the standard 458 the only thing I don't like is the scoops in the front hood, I wonder if the 458 hood is a direct replacement, it should be.

I like the speciale but from this angle it just doesn't do it for me.

I think the 488 will be sick performance wise and looks!

post-2228-1432918876_thumb.jpg

Don't agree with that. Speciale is better looking than the standard 458 and the 488gtb

I know a lot of people who adore dustbusters and donald duck =)